Side Story 2

"Can you stop selling off your little brother to me? I told you I'm not interested"

You spoke, rolling your yes at him

"Well there is no progress between you and Theodore, what's wrong trying to set you up with my little brother?"

"I don't like younger guys"

"Theodore is a month younger than you"

"Really? He's an exception then"

You smile at Anastasius who proceed to roll his eyes at you

You lean back on your seat around the bench, watching your joined class from Anastasius to yours playing soccer, making sure to watch the certain guy from afar if it wasn't your friend who kept talking as if he couldn't shut up his mouth.

"He'll notice if you kept staring at him for so long"

He suddenly but in causing you to jolt up once again feeling like a deja vu

"Shut up, I'm not the only one staring"

"Well that would make sense-"

Before Anastasius could even finish his sentence nor before you would fully heard what he was saying, something bumped into the side of your head real hard, causing you to almost slip off the bench.

"Oh dear, what was that?"

You spoke, hand proceeded to went were it hurts

You look up, ears still ringing as if it could not be helped, your vision was a bit blurry and you feel funny. You can see Anastasius motioning something, he looked like he was saying something you can't seem to understand.

"Wha-?"

As black dots slowly started to appear on your vision, you could not help but to slightly panic, wanting to say something but before you can even utter a word, everything went black as the last thing you an hear was someone calling out your name.

"Oh God, my head hurts like crap"

You groan as you woke up not noticing the young man right beside you

"That- I- uhm... I'm sorry"

Blink, you blink a couple of times. Suddenly aware of the presence of the young man sitting on a chair right beside the bed in as far as you can remember was the infirmary.