Chapter 9

Apple just lay there, her curly blonde hair falling off the side of the bed, her arms to her sides. Her skin was as white as snow, as always, but whiter.
Raven, Blondie, Cerise, Dexter and Ashylnn came to see her. Raven stared at her closed eyes.

Blondie stepped up. "Feeling guilty?"
"Shut up, Blondie." Briar snapped. "She wouldn't do anything like that."
Apple blinked.
"You must be out of your mind. She's the daughter of the EVIL Queen!!!"
"She's a rebel!" Briar half-yelled. "She doesn't wanna be evil!"
"She's basically putting everyone's life in jeopardy."
"She doesn't wanna follow her destiny! Can't you see?! And I don't either!"
Apple sat up quickly. "EEEEEEK!" She screeched, slowly laying back down.
Gasps went throughout the room. Briar went up to her.
"Huh, what? Who are you? Where am I?" Apple asked, her eyes darting around the room.
"Apple, it's me, your BFFA, Briar!"
"Um, Briar? I don't know who you are.."
Briars eyes widened. She turned around stiffly and walked over to everyone else.
"Guys... She's lost her memory!!" Blondie smirked.
"Guys," she said. "Let me try refreshing her memory. You guys keep thinking of something we can do."
Blondie walked up to Apple. "Hi. My name is Blondie Lockes. I'm the daughter of Goldilocks. You are Apple White, the daughter of Snow White, the fairest of them all."
"Really?" Apple asked.
"Yes. Every one is supposed to have a destiny. Yours is to become queen. You have to get poisoned by that girl." Blondie pointed to Raven.
"What?!"
"It's okay..." Blondie said. "Eventually everything will turn out just right. But she doesn't want to poison you. If she does, she will have a terrible life. So she wants a good ending. She's very bad."
Apple frowned. "Before you were here, she pushed you off a balcony so she wouldn't have to worry about that anymore."
Apple gasped. "That's how I got here?"
Blondie nodded. "I'll tell you everything else later." She walked back to the group. "Guys, I told her everything that she needs to know."
Ashlynn nodded. "Good. But about the Raven thing..."
"Not even true." Dexter said immediately. "She wouldn't do such a thing."
"Why don't we ask Apple herself?" Blondie said. "I'll do the honors."
Blondie walked up to Apple as everyone watched.
"Now, Apple, if you can remember, did that girl, Raven Queen, push you off a balcony?"
Everyone leaned forward. They were dying to know the truth.
"Yes."
All eyes turned to Raven. She closed her eyes.
"I'll tell you, one last time. I did NOT push her off of a balcony. If you don't believe me, that's your problem." Raven stormed out of the room.
Blondie stopped recording on her MirrorPad.