fourteen.

They opened the bar door, revealing the same loud atmosphere she'd left only an hour ago. They walked to the bar seating themselves just adjacent to where Trixie had been, a fact Katya was very aware of.

"She's probably off fucking Courtney somewhere, stop being paranoid"

"So..." the girl turned round to her having ordered the drinks, "You're in a sorority, right?"

"Uh-huh" She replied, obviously distracted.

She turned to look at what exactly Katya was trying to see, a smirk painted on her lips.

"Did I miss something?" Naomi teased, turning back.

"Oh no, sorry. I was just wondering where my friend went. She was sat here earlier"

"I can help keep an eye out if you'd like," She offered, sipping her drink, "what do they look like?"

Katya considered the question, smiling at her joke before she could even say it.

"Like if Angelene, Cher from Clueless and a Barbie had a very homoerotic orgy"

Naomi paused for a moment, her expression completely unreadable. She then broke into a convincing laughter, quickly recovering.

"So the bottom line of that is just 'a girl wearing a lot of pink'"

"Pretty much"

"Cool, noted" She smiled, resting her head on one hand. Her face was obviously beautiful, but it was most of all familiar. Too familiar.

"I feel like I've seen you before" Katya said at last, tilting her head as she continued to brainstorm, "You don't go to the college round here, do you?"

"No, not-" She began before her eyes suddenly darted behind Katya, her expression entirely shocked. Katya spun to see, her stomach dropping as she caught sight of what could only be Trixie. A guy was leading her out the bar with him, her steps sluggish as she was leant against him for support. Her makeup was streaked from crying, her face completely out of it.

"No, please no"

Katya immediately leapt from her seat, her throat and chest quickly tightening with an intense anger. Her vision began to cloud red.

"HEY!" She shouted, slamming her hand onto the guy's shoulder, "Where the fuck do you think you're taking her?"

The guy turned, his expression pitifully afraid when he caught sight of Katya. He immediately ducked away, slipping from Katya's grip and letting Trixie collapse as she fell out of his grip. Katya quickly scrambled, barley catching her roommate as she screamed abuse at the guy. It took everything in her power not to chase him down.

"Trixie! Trixie please wake up!" She spoke quickly, desperately shaking the younger girl to try and wake her. She continued to lay lifeless, her pulse still present but dull. What the fuck happened to her?

Katya quickly rummaged in her pocket to produce her phone, clumsily dialing an uber to the nearest hospital in the town centre. Her hands shook violently as she did, an all consuming panic beginning to replace her anger. She pulled her up, trailing her arm over her shoulder, feeling tears begin to near as she grew more and more terrified of her state. The bartender spotted the situation fairly quickly, helping make room for the two of them to leave and get help.

"I've got to take her to the ER, I think she's been drugged. I'm sure I'll see you around-" Katya began, turning to face Naomi and apologise. Or she would've, if she was actually there. The bar stool stood completely vacant, like the girl had never even been there.