ten.

It was weird the way the events worked in Katya's mind as she recalled them, because she really only remembered about 3 things, and none of them linked together.
One, the three of them had wandered into a back alley and met an 80 year old dude in flares who greeted them like he was their grandad, slipping the baggie in between a dollar bill that he called 'pocket money'.
Two, she remembered Adore placing the baggie in her bra as they prepared to go in, and nearly having her tit fall out in the process.
And three, she remembered Courtney Act placing a hand on her shoulder at one point, smiling in the most unconvincing fashion as she said "You're Trixie's friend, right?"

"Yeah" She'd replied, her voice soaked in false friendliness.

"I've heard great things" She'd continued, still smiling patronisingly.

"You uh, do know we've met, right?"

The blonde then raised an eyebrow in response, "We have?"

"At Max's"

"...Oh! You were the one that came in and threw up, right?" She said at last, clicking her fingers as she remembered.

"Yep" She'd replied irritably, before being dragged away by the other two and scolded by Adore for being immature.

And now she was stood beside Willam of all people, rubbing her back as she threw her guts up in the middle of the woods. She had no idea how she'd got there, or where the others were, or what her last name was (she knew it was long). All she knew was she was absolutely smashed.

"You done yet" She slurred, lighting a cigarette to try and clear her head.

"Maybe" Willam replied irritably, standing straight and blinking hard.

"Want one?" Katya asked as she offered out the pack.

Willam took one and leant into the light, toking it with no hands as she glanced around.

"Who are you looking for"

"Fucking hell you're literally like a goldfish!" She spat back, rummaging in her pocket to get her phone, "I can't be fucked to tell you again"

Katya stared at the girl she'd just been comforting, still somehow dumbfounded at her rudeness despite already having plenty of experience with it. The fuck was her deal?

"I thought you might be a little nicer when you're high" She sighed, toking her own cigarette "somehow you're worse"

The girl smiled with a strange conviction at those words. She wore her tight curls loose today, with a pair of ripped booty shots alongside a tight fitting tube top, a combination which did not leaving much to the imagination. As much as she disliked the girl, she did have a slight concern at the back of her mind about what could be slipped in her drink,especially with some of the shady characters kicking around.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you" she eventually answered, her tone thick with sarcasm.

"Are you ladies done?" Max's voice called from behind them, emerging from the clearing with Sasha by her side. Katya had met them a couple times before and had no immediate dislike, which was honestly quite impressive (she even hated Adore at first).

"Maxineee~" Katya called affectionately, stumbling over for a hug. She accepted it gingerly, holding the shorter girl with a strange awkwardness.

"Ugh, you know I hate that name" She slurred back, lightly slapping Katya on the cheek. She gasped dramatically in response, making Sasha laugh.

"You two are like an old married couple or something" They laughed, "I feel like I'm out with my parents"

"Oh we are, don't get it twisted" Katya agreed, shaking her index finger.

token punk ~ trixya college/roommates auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara