chapter 4 : the contract

rain began to fall in the night sky, windows were starting to moist, the city down below became blurry because of the fogs, and silence was evident in the room.

the elevator opened and as i turned around my eyes went wide when i saw the person coming in. it was sanzu, sanzu haruchiyo the man that i almost killed.

rindou was still in front of me his arms on my sides, sanzu saw the situation we were in, and raised an eyebrow. he scoffed while walking towards us clapping his hands slowly.

"what is my mistress doing here?" sanzu stood beside rindou and knelt down. in a swift move, sanzu removed rindou's hands and carried me in his arms.

his arms were supporting my bottom as he guided my arms around his neck. rindou tempted to steal me away but sanzu pointed a gun at his head.

"sanzu, bring her down she looks uncomfortable," rindou said as he came closer like sanzu it looks like he doesn't fear the gun.

"are the two of you going to fight just because of a woman you just met?" putting the liquor bottle down ran lowered sanzu's arm and stole the gun.

i was still in sanzu's arm since he didn't want me to let go, rindou's stare was deadly towards sanzu, ran was calming the two of them, koko was smirking finding the scene entertaining, and were just watching.

"put me down." it was almost a whisper.

"why are you here? i don't remember inviting you here." sanzu wouldn't let me go and i didn't know what to say. if i answered that koko invited me what will his reaction be? would he get mad? would he kill me then?

"i invited her, i passed by at the flower shop the other day. i saw you with her and i decided to invite the lady. aren't you happy? you might get entertained by her, sanzu." koko was leaning on the window while staring at me. entertain?

"hm.. entertain huh? well, she is entertaining after all." he laid me on the couch as he sat next to me. i kept quiet as sanzu played with my hair.

"don't you think she looks lovely in the dress that i gave her?" koko sat in front of us and he took a shot at the new served of drinks.

"this cheap dress?" sanzu pointed at the dress while he took a sip from his drink.

"you call that cheap? don't you forget that i'm the supplier of money in this group." sticking his tongue out as koko said it confidently.

ran and rindou sat beside koko and they started drinking too. rindou eyes were focused on me, i still remembered how his touch felt to comforting.

"do you drink?" sanzu offered me a drink but i refused it. i'm twenty-one years old and i drink but i don't trust these people.

"what do you want? why did you invite me here? there must be another reason right?" i looked at sanzu, he was playing with his gun, and this time i was sure it had bullets in it.

"i was supposed to visit you tomorrow but i guess there's no need to." he finished his drink and he pulled me closer to his body.

"let's talk in private." his breath felt hot but it smells like different kinds of liquors and that smell again, the smell that i can't recognize.

"i don't want too, look i don't know what you're up to but i can't just trust you. you might kill me if i follow you." he let out a laugh and cupped my cheeks.

"my mistress, you were the one that almost killed me." sanzu stood up dragging me somewhere. there was a door in front of us and two men opened it revealing a huge room.

the room had a king-sized bed and i'm guessing this is where sanzu stays sometimes since his scent can be smelled from the room. sanzu locked the door and he pinned me against the wall.

"i don't remember giving you permission to wear clothes that another man gave." sanzu was looking down at me as he pressed his body close.

"and i don't remember us having that kind of relationship. you act as if you're my lover holding me and calling me your mistress." my hands were on his chest as i was trying to push him away.

"that's why i need to talk to you in private. you see, women are just things that i like playing with but once they don't satisfy or entertain me, i throw them away." sanzu walked away as he pulled out a paper on his desk.

"i'm not afraid to use people with my desires." he showed me the paper but only the word signature was there.

"so? what's your point?" i took the paper and looked at it. what is this? nothing makes sense.

"entertain me and if you did a good job i might pay you." sanzu was grinning ear to ear.

"how much?" i smirked seeing his amused reaction. i've never been in a relationship but i did try flirting. a lot of men fell for me but i was afraid of commitment and i was just playing back then. there will always be two sides to a person and people always thought that i was the sweet florist girl but little did they know i also have a secret to tell like them.

"just by entertaining me for days i'll pay you for millions." his hands were on my back as his thumb did circular motions.

that's a good deal, i might buy everything i want now not just my needs anymore. i just need to entertain him right? that'll be easy.

"just seal the contract, that's all you need to do." i stared at the paper and threw it across the room.

pulling sanzu's collar as i bring him close to my face. our lips touched and i slowly pulled away. he looked surprised, i guess he didn't expect it.

"contract sealed."