chapter 6 : loyalty

i was sitting beside sanzu while they were drinking, water was the only liquid i'm drinking because i don't trust these people. sounds were blasting across the room as the others went to the dance floor.

"water? you sure you want that?" ran handed me wine but i refused. it's already two in the morning and i don't know if there will be taxis available at this time.

"why don't you stay in my place?" sanzu offered, i accepted it and besides i might as well start playing later. my body was tired and i feel sleepy, i feel like i'm gonna hit my head on the floor but sanzu pulled me to his shoulders.

the volume of the music went down, the lights were dimmed, and sanzu's heat was spreading throughout my body. minutes later i felt my eyes heavy and after that, i fell asleep.

the sun was shining through the huge windows as it hit my face. right, i stayed at sanzu's place and i even fell asleep beside him. the room was huge and it has king size bed, the room has sanzu's scent but there was no scent of liquor. the interior was beautiful, it has the colors black, white, and red.

i wasn't wearing the dress last night, wearing a white lingerie dress, and my hair smells like flowers. i lean at the headboard processing everything that happened. i wonder who changed me?

sanzu went out of the bathroom, he took a shower huh? a towel was wrapped around his waist as he dried his hair with another towel.

"good morning! rise and shine!" he smiled while walking towards me. sanzu leaned in and gave me a peck beside my lips.

i wonder why he kept on kissing me by the side?

his hand was now caressing my cheek as he slowly brushed my hair with his fingers. he smells good and fresh. beads of water were dripping from his hair as it fell on his chest.

"good morning, do you want me to dry your hair?" i took the towel from his shoulders and dried his hair for him.

sanzu was just staring at me with his lips apart, did i do something wrong? i didn't want the bedsheets to get wet.

"hm-mm.." we both went inside a room, it was a walk-in closet and it was huge. expensive stuff was here and there. from pieces of jewelry, clothes, shoes, etc.

in front of us there was a huge space, i guess this is his beauty space? there was a table in the center well it was more like a cabinet. i'm putting his name in my rob list but i'm sure before i can enter his building i'll be dead already.

pink hair suits him a lot, my hands were trembling as i dry his hair. sanzu was just looking at me from the mirror and it made me nervous. i haven't wash my face so i guess that's why he's looking.

i lowered my head, he just took a shower and i just woke up. it's so embarrassing! just focus on his hair for now after that i'll run to the bathroom.

"you don't have to be nervous." the room was quiet and i smiled at him. did he notice? i hope i don't make him uncomfortable.

sanzu turned around, he touched my hands and held them for about a minute while both of us were silent.

i know that he's dangerous, i'm sure of that because i too experienced doing those kinds of stuff back when ran, rindou, and me ruled roppongi.

i was always on guard when i was with the haitani brothers. in short, i never trusted them the reason why i was with the two is because of money and also the game with rindou.

i was alone back then and in order to survive, i needed money. for me, the most important thing in the world is money.

"y/n? are you alright?" i came back to my senses and sanzu was still holding my hands. i hate my past, i don't want to think about it but it haunts me.

sanzu pulled me onto his lap, i covered my face immediately because i haven't wash it! i don't drool in my sleep but still!

"there's nothing on your face so why are you hiding?" i'm sure that i'm red as a tomato. he's just wearing a towel right now!

our bodies were so close and our skin was touching. sanzu feels warm, i leaned myself towards him as i take his body heat. his hands were playing with my hair while my head was leaning on his neck. we look like a married couple what the heck?

"get ready in an hour," sanzu whispered slowly. are we going somewhere? i don't have clothes they're in my apartment.

"don't worry about your clothes since i bought some last night. we're going to go shopping today, i'll buy you everything you want." i looked at him, from the expression on his face he knows what he's doing.

"what are you? my sugar daddy number two?" i stood up and lean on the table beside us. sanzu's expression darkened as he raised his right eyebrow.

"mind telling me who's sugar daddy number one?" he was now in front of me. does he hate people that aren't loyal? i started tracing his jaw with my fingers.

"i guess it's koko? he gave me such an expensive dress after all." i smiled playfully but sanzu wasn't pleased at all.

he brought my fingers to his lips as he bit the tips of them, it didn't hurt and the atmosphere felt hot. my heart started beating fast, what is happening?!

"i can buy you everything you want from clothes. jewelry, shoes, mansion, lands, islands, and maybe even a country." sanzu's expression was different.

i was just joking around when i said that koko is my sugar daddy number one! he didn't have to go this far. why would he waste his money just because of a girl like me?

"stay loyal to me, that's all i ask of you." he kissed my fingers.