3

Y/N's POV:
Hopefully no one saw that.

"I'm home!" Y/n shouted, removing her shoes.

"Hi!" Her little brother responded from the kitchen.

Y/n stood at the entrance of her house, her back pressed up against the door.

Anyway, I feel like I haven't introduced myself. My name is Y/n L/n and I have psychic superpowers.

I was born with them and have "successfully" kept it under wraps so far. I don't think I'm the only one though.

That girl at school today completely caught me off guard and that boy...

She pushed herself off the door and made her way up to her room. When she finally got there, she removed her germanium earrings. Waves of thoughts came flooding in as Y/n laid down on her bed.

It was the same boy from the beach. He didn't say anything to me. Maybe he was never there to begin with. A vision maybe?

Then the doorbell rang. She heard Kaito run to the entrance.

"If it's a stranger don't answer!"

You can't tell me what to do.

Y/n groaned and quickly stood up from her bed. She ran down the stairs and was ready to scold Kaito when the door opened.

Saiki's POV:
When the door opened Saiki and Aiura were shocked to see a five-year-old at the entrance.

"Can I help you?" The boy beamed.

Aiura bent down to the little boys level, "hi we're looking for y/n. Does she live here?"

The boy blinked at them, "why do you wanna see my sister?"

"Aiura?" Y/n stammered as she stepped off the last step, "what are you doing here?"

Aiura stood rapidly. She looked to Saiki and then back at the girl and stuttered, "uh maybe it would be best if we took this upstairs."

"Is it because you know I'm a psychic?"

"Huh? How did you..."

Y/n pointed to her head annoyed.

She looked up to the clock that stood at the entrance and motioned for the two teens to come in. They hesitantly entered the large home and followed Y/n up the stairs.

As they walked up the stairs Y/n called out to her brother, "let me know if mom gets home early!"

"Uh huh!"

Y/n led them to her room and sat on her bed facing them, "so you know I'm a psychic. What now?"

"Uh...we're not sure. Honestly we didn't think we'd make it this far."

Aiura turned to Saiki and pouted her lips, "I think she knows that already."

Y/n stood up, her eyebrows raised, "I'm sorry...is he 'saying' something?"

Aiura and Saiki looked at her confused. He was in fact saying something telepathically but Y/n couldn't hear it.

"Sorry, it's just that you responded to him but I never actually saw his lips move."

"Can we not hear each other's thoughts?" Saiki asked aloud.

Y/n shrugged, "guess not...hey why didn't you confront me at school? We both looked at each other in the eye that day."

"Well I was going to speak with you at the beach but you disappeared."

Y/n gulped, "r-right. I disappeared...intentionally."

"What was that?" Aiura chimed in.

"Look I...I don't know how to tell you guys this."

Saiki and Aiura looked at each other confused and then back at Y/n who began pulling at her fingers out of nervousness.

"My powers...have been getting out of control lately."

"...WHAT!?" They both shouted.

"Shhh! Keep it down! Only my brother knows about it. That's why we had to move!" She whisper shouted.

She let out a sigh, "look I never wore any type of repressor so I just sort of grew up with my maximum strength and nothing ever happened...until a month ago."

~flashback~
It was a normal day like any other. I was walking back from running a few errands when I spotted my brother in a nearby park.

It looked like he was hanging with some friends so I didn't bother to interrupt. It wasn't until a little boy pushed him that I realized what was going on.

They were bullying him...

"You're sister's a freak!"

...because of me.

All I remember was walking up to them and everything went dark. When I woke up Kaito was hugging me and the boys had run away. I don't remember much but the blood on the ground gave me enough reason to freak out.

And so I ran away. Like I always do.

~Present~
Y/n looked back at them her expression saddened, "that's why you guys saw me destroy my fence," she pointed at the table where her germanium earrings sat, "that's why I wear those at school because I've been hearing thoughts all around the world and I can't concentrate."

Aiura took Y/n's hands, "we're going to help you."

"How?" she said pushing her away.

Aiura turned to look at Saiki her face asking him the same thing, "m-my brother," he stated.

"Your brother? I don't get it. What does he have to do with any of this?" Y/n replied.

Saiki pointed at his clips, "he made me these. They help repress my powers maybe he can make some for you."

Y/n blushed, "r-really?"

He nodded and she rushed to the both of them.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She said hugging them.

Y/n, mom's here!

Y/n dropped her smile and pushed them back, "you guys have to go. Right now."

"W-why? I think we have to talk about your abilities more in depth so we can make a plan of action," Aiura added.

Saiki nodded which only made Y/n panic even more, "mhm we'll talk about it tomorrow or something but right now you guys have to leave!"

"Why? Do you not want us to meet your mom or something?"

"Yes!" She responded too quickly.

"Y/n?"

She froze.

Shit.

Her door knob rattled open and her mom came in the room, "Y/n I've been calling you why haven't you answered?"

The woman froze and examined the room where the three teenagers stood.

"Y-y/n...who are these strangers in your room?"

A/n:
Published this chapter early this week because I'm busy on Friday.
I am currently working on the next chapter and I'm almost done. I might publish it on Friday if I finish it.

Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the story! Please let me know how you feel about it!