15

Saiki's POV:
This is a disaster. While I was spending time with Y/n, I failed to stop the others from choosing to vacation on the island that is set to explode.

Saiki looked over at Y/n who was staring at the view with mesmerization in her eyes. They had been on the train for a while and he was glad when she suggested they sit away from the group.

"You're staring again," she teased looking back at him.

"Just admiring the view," he replied with a smile.

She hummed and leaned in closer to him. Saiki closed his eyes, excepting a kiss, and reopened them after hearing the rustling of a bag. Y/n smiled back at him and stuffed her face with the handful of chips she had stolen from him.

"Wow," Saiki said with a shake of his head, "you could have just asked for some you know."

"It's funnier this way," she joked.

"As much as I enjoy spending time with you I hope you're focused on the task at hand."

"Yeah, yeah, stop the explosions, save the world. I know."

Y/n looked out the window and smiled, "look! We're almost to Oshimai!"

~Slight Timeskip~
Y/N's POV:
After a long day of doing touristy things like skydiving, going to temples, and amusement parks, the group was shocked to discover that they never actually booked a hotel.

It was even more shocking to Y/n when Saiko offered them his place.

She wanted to thank him and somehow found a way to his room. She knocked and was let in after a few moments.

Inside his room was a gigantic bed. At least one that was too big to hold one person. Saiko stared blankly at her and a faint rose color appeared throughout his cheeks once he saw who was at the door.

Y/n had not realized how late it was. Nor had she realized how weird her presence at this hour might have been.

"Hi! I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for letting us stay here. That was...very kind of you."

He cleared his throat, "well it's no big deal or anything. I'm always looking for ways to do some charity."

Y/n brushed off this backhanded compliment and returned a smile, "I'm serious! This is showing some real character development for you. You're becoming less obvious."

"I still have no idea what that means."

"It's just something my mom says. It means you stand out. In a bad way according to her."

"Oh."

"Alright, that was all. Good night!"

"Wait," he said grabbing her arm.

Y/n looked down at it confused.

"I..." he let go of her arm, "I have something to confess..."

Y/n raised her eyebrows.

Oh?

....OH.

"I'm going to stop you right there. I think I know where this is going," she sighed, "I'm sorry Saiko but I'm dating Saiki and I love him very much."

He nodded in disappointment, "I knew it was a long shot but I figured I'd still try anyway."

"I'm sorry," she repeated, "if I was leading you on I truly do apologize."

"It's fine," he whispered.

Y/n gave him an apologetic smile before walking away and whispering, "good night."