8

Y/N's POV:
This is bad. This is really bad.

She quickly glanced at the camera and then back at her flashing hands.

I just need to... "STOP!"

Suddenly, there was a bright flash. Books began falling from their shelves and onto the ground. And Y/n... became fully invisible.

She breathed heavily, slowly sitting down on the ground to analyze the mess.

There's no doubt now. He knows.

She glanced at the camera and gritted her teeth.

I should have just stayed home. Why did I think traveling outside the country was a good idea??

She pulled at her green hair, anxiously waiting for Kusuke to say something.

Saiki needs to find me fast.

"Please, I'm scared."

Saiki's POV:
Saiki stopped in his tracks, looking around him to make sure he wasn't going crazy.

Was that Y/n's voice just now? No. It can't be. We can't hear each other's thoughts unless...

He jumped and began running back to where Kusuke was. He was on his final clue but it didn't matter. He needed to save Y/n.

~Slight Timeskip~
"Get her out now!" Saiki demanded, bursting into his brother's office.

Kusuke slurped on his ramen and cocked his head at his brother.

"Get who out?" he questioned, his mouth full of food.

"Don't play dumb. You know exactly who I'm talking about."

Kuskue set his bowl down, "oh, the psychic girl, right?" He chuckled, "yeah I don't know where she is."

Saiki grabbed his brother by the collar of his shirt, Kusuke raising his hands innocently.

"I'm serious. She just kinda...disappeared. You know, just before destroying all of my original prints."

His eyes narrowed, "why are you so worried about her?"

Saiki let go of him. Why was he so worried about her? He's only known her for like a week.

Well, she could become a bigger problem if her powers don't go back to normal. And if that does happen it'll be a bigger problem for me...yeah that's why.

Kusuke smiled, "something's brewing in that heart of yours isn't it brother?"

Kusuke looked back to his monitor, "looks like she's returned from her trip to the other side. What do you say?" He looked back at Saiki, "do you want to help this soul get control of her powers?"

Y/n's POV:
Y/n sat silently in the middle of the room.

That lasted longer than usual.

She stood up slowly and picked up a few books.  She stacked them in piles until a knock startled her.

"Y/n!" Kusuke beamed entering the room. Saiki close behind, looked around the room.

It was a mess, this Y/n knew, but it felt more embarrassing than usual.

"Well, at least we know she's clean," Kusuke joked, "aha, anyway," he motioned at the mess, "looks like you need some control."

"Yeah. No duh."

"Excellent!"

How exciting. What a wonderful experiment!

Y/n frowned, "I'm not your little guinea pig. Please do not treat me as such."

"Wow! You can hear my thoughts? How intriguing," he takes out a notebook and pencil, "about how far can you hear thoughts from?"

"Right now I can basically hear anyone around the world. Some are more louder than others depending on distance," she pointed at the device on his head, "and that thing won't work on me...obviously."

Kusuke wrote something down, "mhm. And what other psychic abilities do you possess besides invisibility and telepathy?"

Y/n looked back at Saiki who gave an approved nod.

"You're going to want to sit down for this."

~Slight Timeskip~
"Well..." Kusuke stated, "you're basically the same as Saiki here. Luckily, I have a spare repressor with me. You can go home fixed!"

"Are you serious?" Y/n said in disbelief.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously," he assured them.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Thank you! Thank you!"

"No need for thanks Y/n," he clicked his pen and looked back at his brother, "well I'll leave the two of you be," he looked back at Y/n, "the device will be left in your hotel room. I'll adjust it a bit to fit your commodities. I'll also make it a different shape so you won't match," he looked mischievously at his brother, "unless you want to?"

"No," they said in unison.

He waved his hands, "hey I won't judge. It was nice to meet you Y/n."

He exited the room and Saiki and Y/n were left alone in the room.

"Wow. This is so surreal! I can't believe I'll be fixed!"

"Yeah. It's been a long day. We should head back."

"Saiki..."

He turned back to her, "thank you."

"For what? I wasn't the one who brought you here."

Her cheeks grew hot, "no it's not that. It's just...without you...I wouldn't have been truly happy again."

He raised his eyebrows. "Huh. Well...you're welcome."

"We should go."

"Wait! Saiki I can hear you!"

"Huh?"

"Your thoughts! I can hear you now."

"...yeah I heard you earlier too. That's why I came here quickly."

She smiled, "my luck is beginning to change!"

She skipped to the door and froze, "I feel like I'm forgetting something."

"It's probably nothing important."

A Few Hours Later
"Man I wonder when Saiki's going to get here," Kaido said adjusting a domino.

"Whenever my buddy gets here," Nendo chimed, "I'm sure he'll be happy to see us...go fish!"

A/N: .......hey everyone! Sorry for the super late update. I've been really busy and also have had a shit ton of writers block. Because school has started for me and I have I job now, I'll try to update whenever I can. Sorry for the inconvenience!