A Trip to Mexico

"Ok, so how long has it been?" Will asked, leaning against Deatons table as he, Stiles and Lydia looked at Scott for an answer after he said Derek hasn't been seen

"Ok, so how long has it been?" Will asked, leaning against Deatons table as he, Stiles and Lydia looked at Scott for an answer after he said Derek hasn't been seen. Scott sighed, looking down at the table as he tried to think. "Weeks. He hasn't gotten back to any of my texts."

Stiles rolled his eyes, his lips pursed slightly. "Has Derek ever returned your texts?" Will turned to him, giving him a 'really?' look as Scott sighed. "Once. Definitely once. But this time it felt different. So I went to the loft. The alarm was on. Everything looked okay. But then I found these. So I sent a picture of it to Deaton. He said that it's the mark of a family of hunters based out of Mexico. The Calaveras."

"What would they want with Derek?" Stiles asked as Will's eyes went wide, looking up at Scott. "You don't think they killed him, do you?"

This time, Stiles gave Will the 'really?' look as Scott sighed. "I... I don't know." He muttered before slowly turning to Lydia, pushing a some box in her direction. "That's why you're here."

Lydia slowly took the box. When she opened it, she sighed at the bullet casings. She reached into the box, grabbing a handful before her eyes shut as she let them fall out of her hands and onto the table. Her face fell as she flinched slightly.

"Lydia, what? Is he dead?" Will asked, noticing the almost scared look on Lydia face. The girl stared at the bullets, her head barely shaking. "No. But I'm not sure he's alive either." She whispered, making Stiles look at Will with wide eyes before looking back at Lydia. "What does that mean?"

"I don't know. There's something not right. I just... I don't know." Lydia mumbled with wide eyes.

"So if the Calaveras have him, how do we find them?" Will asked, shaking his head in confusion as Scott sighed, making the three turn to him.

"Mexico."

...

Will and Stiles watched as a taxi slowly passed them so they could cross the street of Mexico. Will sighed, looking around the street as Stiles smiled at him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling him to walk across the street. "This doesn't seem so bad."

Will turned to Stiles, squinting slightly since the sun was right behind him. "It's not the town, it's the plan." Stiles let out a playful scoff, turning to Will. "What's wrong with the plan?"

Will rolled his eyes, raising his brows at Stiles, a playful smile on his face. "This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. And that's coming from me. You're aware of that, right?" Stiles sighed, looking ahead of them. "I'm aware it's not our best."

"Lydia said we are going to die." Will mumbled and Stiles turned to him with slightly wide eyes. "Did she say that as a Banshee or just being pessimistic?"

Will pulled his lips into a line, shaking his head slightly "I'm hoping the second one." Stiles nodded, patting Will's back. "Okay. Would you just mind restricting any talk of death while we're doing this stupid plan?"