Let Him Explain

Will ended up telling his family, Stiles, Isaac, and Scott what had happened to him starting all the way back to his first nightmare of the Dread Doctors

Stiles and Scott couldn't look him in the eyes the whole time he spoke. Will could smell the guilt off of them. It was a nauseating smell. He was tempted to tell the boys what happened to him wasn't their fault just so the smell would go away. But then he'd be lying. In Wills mind, it was Scott and Stiles' fault. It was the whole packs fault. Part of it was at least.

Along with his death, Will also told them about his resurrection. How Theo had Lydia and woke up a handful of chimeras. "She's catatonic. It was Theo digging his way through her mind." Will explained. He rubbed the back of his neck, his whole body still hurting from his days of being... well, dead.

"Why would he do that? What is he looking for?" Sabrina asked. She shook her head, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. She didn't understand why this boy could harm so many people that were trying to help him.

"The same thing he's always looking for." Scott answered, making the whole room turn to him. "An advantage." He explained. Scott turned to Stephanie, hoping she'd back him up but she rolled her eyes and looked away from him.

Isaac looked back and forth between the two before he nervously cleared his throat and pushed his hands into his front pockets. "So what did he gain by trying to kill the Sheriff?" He asked, not wanting to look at Stiles.

"It left me alone with Liam. Theo wanted to make sure no one would be there to stop him from killing me." Scott said and Stephanie swallowed to ease her dry throat. She bit her lip and crossed her arms over her chest. She hated that she was this mad at him after he almost died.

"We need to find him." Stephanie announced, her voice low and a little emotionless. Scott whipped his head to look at her, his eyes wide as if Stephanie had just said the craziest thing. "Isn't that a little dangerous? Especially since he almost killed me?" He asked and almost instantly Sabrina let out an angry scoff. "Oh, I'm gonna be a little dangerous after what he did to my kid."

"But he said he didn't want my dad to die." Stiles said, shaking his head at Scott. Isaac raised his eyebrows, turning to Stiles. "And you believe him?" Isaac asked, shocked by Stiles' words. Stiles turned to Isaac and nodded his head crazily. "He told me where to find him. So, maybe he also knows how to save him."

This time, Stephanie was the one to let out an angry scoff, copying her mother. "What do you want to do? Talk to him?" She asked, her voice laced with sarcasm. Stiles looked down at Stephanie beside him and Stephanie dropped her sarcastic demeanor when she remembered what Stiles was dealing with. "If it saves my dad, then yeah." Stiles breathed out.

Will watched Stiles with a clenched jaw. He just came back and so many people are in danger. He bit the inside of his cheek, part of him telling him not to speak up but the other pushed him to speak, worried for the Sheriff.