Buried Alive

"Oh, I should've got a haircut

"Oh, I should've got a haircut." The Sheriff muttered, looking at his hair in the hand held mirror Stiles and Will had brought him with the Sheriff said he'd be going on a date.

"Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles muttered. Immediately Stiles was met with an elbow to the side from Will and a smack on the back of the head from James. Stiles hissed, looking back and forth between the father and son. Will smiled at the Sheriff, shrugging his shoulders. He didn't see a problem with the man's hair.

"I think you look great." Will said and Noah turned to the boy with a smile. "Well, thank you, son I should have had." Noah said, making Will smile, proud his boyfriends dad likes him while Stiles' smile fell.

Noah groaned, loosening the tie around his neck to take it off. "Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." He groaned and James quickly jumped in, letting out a string of "no"s as Stiles rolled his eyes.

"What, Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay?" Stiles said. James nodded in agreement, pointing at the boy before looking to Noah as he retightened Noah's tie. "The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." James said.

Stiles looked to James and cleared his throat. "Or man." Stiles added, slowly wrapping an arm around Will. Noah rolled his eyes at his son as Will smiled.

"It's a woman, Stiles." Noah snapped and Stiles frowned, pulling Will closer into his side. "Okay." He grumbled.

Will watched as a dreamy smile grew on Noah's face as he sighed. "A very beautiful woman." Noah muttered. Will smiled, he never met Stiles' mom since he wasn't close with Stiles when she was alive so seeing this side of Noah was something new.

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Will asked, crossing his arms in amusement.

"None of your business. Either one of you." Noah said, eyeing his son and Will. Stiles frowned, his arm falling from Wills shoulders. 

"I want to know." Stiles muttered, almost sounding as a whine. James chuckled, putting his hands in his front pockets before he turned to the two teens, a smug look on his face. "I know." James sang, making both boys heads turn to him.

Before either of them could say anything, they heard a loud scream from the main room of the station.

"Stilinski!"

The four turned their heads and watched and a young man was being dragged out of the station by two deputies, a man in a shirt following after them.

"Stilinski! I'm going to kill you!" The boy screamed again as Noah and James walked out of the office.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Noah said as Stiles and Will walked out of the office as well.