Secret Keepers

Noah, Stiles, and Isaac stood in the Sheriffs office, their eyes trained on the bulletin board where Tracy, Lucas, and Will's pictures all stared back at them

Noah had originally asked for Isaac, Stephanie and James to come, but Stephanie and Isaac knew that whatever the Sheriff wanted to talk about involved Will and there was one small problem.

Stephanie's parents don't know about Will yet.

Forgetting the dates, Stephanie realized that the reason they weren't home when she got back wasn't because they were working, but because it was their anniversary. Stephanie didn't want to ruin it for them by telling them their son died on their anniversary so she was just going to wait.

"Chimeras. Three dead Chimeras." Noah breathed out. Isaac and Stiles watched Will's photo carefully, neither of them really thinking it was true.

"And eight new ones. 11 in all." Stiles said, but Noah quickly shook his head, grabbing another photo and push pin from his desk. "I'm thinking maybe 12." Noah said, adding a photo of Donovan onto the wall of chimeras.

Isaac heard Stiles' heart beat quicken and when he turned to look at him, Stiles was now a couple of feet behind him. Isaac's brows furrowed, but he shook it off and turned back to Noah.

"Our station tech guys confirmed something for me... They said, both the holding cell lock and cameras could have malfunctioned because of something electromagnetic." Noah said, his eyes on Donovan's photo before he turned around to Isaac and Stiles. "You said that, uh, these guys..."

"Dread Doctors." Isaac said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a tin of icebreakers. Noah's face fell at Isaac's words, tilting his head. "Are we really calling them that?" He asked Isaac, who just shrugged, popping an icebreaker in his mouth. "You think they broke Donovan out?" He asked and Noah shrugged at Isaac.

"It's how they got into Eichen, isn't it?" He asked and Isaac pursed his lips. He did have a point.

Noah turned back to the pin board, his eyes falling on Donovan's photo again. "Donovan's a Chimera." Noah breathed out. Isaac nodded as he walked closer to the Sheriff, still behind him. "Yeah. But..." "Is he a failure like Lucas, Tracy, and Will?" Noah said, finishing Isaac's question. Isaac huffed, his eyebrow cocking up slightly.

"If he is, he's probably dead." Isaac muttered, his eyes trained on the floor as he pulled at his hair on the back of his head. Noah didn't turn to Isaac, his eyes glued onto Donovans photo. "Not until I've seen a body." Noah said.

"We never found a body for Will." Isaac snapped, aggravated at the fact that no one was paying much attention to the fact that Will is dead. The two Stilinski's froze at his words. Noah turned around to give Isaac a look but his eyes fell right past her and landed on Stiles, who was biting his thumb nail as he stared at the ground.

"You're uncharacteristically quiet." Noah said, making Isaac turn around to look at him. Isaac sighed at the look on Stiles's face. He knew Will's death has been affecting him. He knew he was holding it in.