Stay, Stay, Stay

"How did your parents give you the okay to go to Mexico?" Stiles asked as he dug through the first floor closet

"How did your parents give you the okay to go to Mexico?" Stiles asked as he dug through the first floor closet. Will pursed his lips and shrugged. "I didn't ask. I told them I was gonna stay over at Malia's house since she finally felt okay to go back with my Uncle Henry." Will said, pointing at Malia beside him.

Will heard Stiles scoff before he came out, holding a jacket of Scotts. "Here, try that." He said, throwing the jacket to Malia. Malia sniffed the fabric before shaking her head. "Fabric softener." She said, tossing the jacket back to Stiles.

Without a thought, Will ran up the stairs to Scott's bedroom. He could hear Stiles and Malia following him.

"Will, you're a genius!" Stiles yelled.

When Will ran into Scott's room, he headed straight for Scott's pillow as he heard Stiles run towards the bathroom.

Will turned to Malia, throwing the pillow to her as Stiles groaned. "Remember, Scott's life is on the line." Stiles said as Malia and Will turned to him.

They looked at Stiles holding a pair of Scott's used underwear as Stiles looked back at them. Stiles cleared his throat as Malia sniffed the pillow. "Yeah. That works, too." He muttered.

The three teens ran back down the stairs where they saw Liam standing in the dining room. Stiles shook his head, walking right past Liam. "Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us."

"Why not?" Liam asked. Will sighed, making him turned to Will who was giving him a sympathetic half smile. "Because it's a full moon." Will said and Liam looked at him with big, almost puppy dog eyes. "You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?"

Will, finding it very difficult to say no to Liam with the puppy dog eyes, closed his own and looked away, shaking his head. "You tore through the last chains, remember?" Will said and Stiles nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." He said and Liam turned to Stiles, shrugging. "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?"

Will sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as Stiles squinted at Liam. "Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" He scoffed before turning to walk out of the house, Malia following behind him. Will gave Liam the same half smile again, turning to follow after Stiles and Malia.

"Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam yelled. Will sighed, he and the other two turning around to face Liam again. "You'd get out of that, too. Liam, you don't have to do this." Will said, giving the younger boy reassuring eyes. Liam shook his head, walking up to Will since he was the closest one to him. out of the three juniors "I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be."

An idea popped into Stiles' head as he slowly started to nod. "Maybe there is."

...

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked Braeden after she drove up to the four, Derek and Peter driving behind her in a separate car.