Calling for Help

Stiles called Will about ten times on the drive home from the library where Donovan's body disappeared

Stiles called Will about ten times on the drive home from the library where Donovan's body disappeared. Stiles knew at some point in the library, Will had called him and they talked, but Stiles couldn't remember anything from the conversation. He was freaking out.

Now, Stiles paced around his room, his whiteboard marker in hand as his eyes darted back and forth between his crime board and the floor.

He looked at the words "DONOVAN NOT DEAD. WALKED OUT." he had just written in big letters, followed by a "DONOVAN DEAD" and a "SOMEONE TOOK BODY" right underneath.

His heart was racing a mile a minute as he tapped his finger on his leg. He was getting anxious to why Will hadn't been answering or calling him back. He quickly pulled his phone out of his. pocket and called Will again.

The tapping on his thigh was faster and as the phone rang. "Pick up. Pick up. Pick up." Stiles muttered. His legs were starting to hurt from his pacing and his anxiety.

"Hey, it's Will! Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, but leave a voicemail! I'll call you back! Byeeee!"

Stiles hung up the phone and threw it onto his bed and he screamed.

...

Stephanie and Isaac arrived in Beacon Hills at around 2am. They got the first flight they could out of Paris and were now standing in Wills vacant bedroom. Stephanie's parents weren't home, both of them having late shifts at work that night.

Stephanie's breathing was shaky as she looked over her brothers room. It was a mess. His mirror was shattered and his phone was in pieces on the floor, the blankets and sheets of his bed were scattered. Normally, Will's room was neat, probably just a few items of clothing tossed on the floor. This was different.

"Can you track his scent?" Stephanie asked, looking up at Isaac whose own eyes were trailing around the room in shock. He slowly shook his head, turning back to his girlfriend. "Yeah, come on." He muttered, already walking out of the room. Stephanie quickly caught up with Isaac's faster steps as they walked down the stairs and out of the house.

They walked in the direction of Scott's house, but Stephanie and Isaac didn't question it. Isaac stopped walking and Stephanie, despite it being dark, started to realize this is where Will was in her nightmare. This was where he fell.

"It stopped." Isaac muttered. Stephanie's brows furrowed, she turned her head to her boyfriend and flashed her flashlight to his face. "What do you mean it stopped?

"His scent is gone. It stops right here." Isaac said, his head facing the dark street in front of them as Stephanie's head and flashlight fell to a pool of silver in front of them. He brows furrowed as she crouched down to get a better look at the liquid. "What the hell?"

Isaac looked down at Stephanie to see what she was talking about and immediately crouched down with her. "Mercury."

...