33 | Prey for Mercy

Highly explicit scenes ahead. You have been warned. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Note also: The title of this chapter is intentional. It is not misspelt.

The room spun in slow motion. I was equal parts determined and apprehensive.

The truth was he was far more man, no, animal... than I could handle.

I knew I was in too deep.. being with a man like him was wayyy out of my depth, and what made it all the more exciting, was that he knew it.

The cocky bastard.

I watched as he pulled his shirt over his head, barely breaking eye contact with me as he did so. It was as if his stare alone was marking me, his eyes locked on his prey as he held me at his mercy.

My eyes broke the stare first. Instead they fell without a care to his striated shoulders, and then to his arms... and then hands, as I recalled the times they had swept over my skin like poetry.

How was such a beast of man, who was so violent, who was such an aggressor, capable of such self-restraint and control to treat me with nothing but gentleness?

But I didn't want this to be gentle.

I watched him smirk as I sat back. He didn't think I would go through with it.

But two could play at this game...

I decided to raise his t-shirt that I was wearing, before deliberately exposing my skin as my fingers lingered gingerly under the swell of my breasts.

Come and get me, I thought.

I wanted to tease him.

I knew I was playing with fire. My actions threatened to throw his self-restraint out the window as I taunted the beast within.

I watched as his gaze lingered on my exposed skin, my heavy breathing accentuating the swell of my breasts even more as they strained taut against his shirt.

As he stood beside me at the edge of the bed, I remained undaunted. Slowly, I reached up, running my fingers down his hardened torso, before shrugging him out of his pants to release the source of his pent up tension.

Aside from his labored breathing, he was as still as a statue. It was if he couldn't trust himself with what he wanted to do to me.

"Edie-" he growled with caution.

Ignoring him, I moved forward and explored his strained and throbbing manhood that was staring me straight in the face. I was not disappointed. Tentatively at first, I darted my tongue across the enormous length of it.

I wanted to taste him.

I wanted it to linger.

Last.

I felt him place his hand behind my hand, gently kneading fistfuls of my hair as his body shuddered from my touch.

Gently, I kissed the tip of him... It was sweet.

It was dripping.

I continued my affections before teasingly scraping my teeth across the length of it, revelling in my position of power, of control as it swelled even more from my touch.