𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫; 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨2

*Y/n POV 6:00 am*

Dad:Wake up its time to go to the airport.

Y/n:ok I"m up.

My Dad left and I got up,planned what to wear,after I did I went to take a shower,washed my hair and shaved. When I got out I see my dad putting all the boxs in the truck.I got in my room and started to get changed,did light makeup and leave my hair down.

outfit ^I put my boxes in the truck and went I took the last box I looked around my room to see its empty

outfit ^

I put my boxes in the truck and went I took the last box I looked around my room to see its empty. I shed some tears but my dad kept honking the horn so I just closed all the doors,took a last look at everything then I put the last box in the truck. I got in my dads car.

Dad:You ok?

Y/n:No

Dad:Look-

Y/n:Don"t be sorry you found happiness and I like to see you happy.

he nodded and drove to the airport.

*At the Airport*

I called my manager telling him that the car will be in the airport and have someone deliver it to New Jersey. My manager said it will come after a week and he only needs the address. I told him the address and he said I will see the car in a week.

We passed security and went to our gate and it was now 7:30 am.

Fan:I know its early but can I get a picture?

Y/n:Sure

And I took the picture with the fan and sfter she left.

Y/n:Hey I"m go to the bathroom. Want anything?

Dad:Get chips and drinks for the plane ride or food.

Y/n:I will get both

I walked to the bathroom,did my business and walked out.I went to a small shop with snacks and got some energy drinks for my dad and some chips. I got a bottle of water and a bag of chips and some candy to have when I get the house.

I saw a Chick-fil-A so I went over there and got some breakfast for my dad and I. After I got all the food/snacks I went back to my dad.

Y/n:here I got you some energy drinks,some chips and breakfast.

Dad:thank you hun.What did you get?

Y/n:water,some chips,a little bit of candy when we get to the house and also some breakfast.

We started to eat some breakfast and talked like what should we do when we are at New Jersey.

Dad:I also forgot to say we live in a mansion-ish

Y/n:That should be fun.

Dad:Its something I can do to make you move.

Y/n:Look you found happiness,you should worried about yourself and I will worried about me ok?

And he nods.

Speaker:Gate G2 is not boring.

We got up,threw away our trash,grabbed our stuff and went to the gate. They check our tickets and we got in.While we were getting on a fan asked for a picture and of course I said "yes". We took pictures,then we got in our seats and after everyone bored I fell asleep since it was still early.

*Mattia POV*

Hey! I"m 16 and I have an younger brother. My mom and dad got a divorce. My dad moved back to Italy and we stayed at New Jersey. I found out my mom was getting married and I was happy for her.

M/m=mattia mom

M/m:Hey you are all packed?"

Matti:Yes mom

M/m:Gianluca? You ready?

She said yelling so he can hear.

Gian:Yes mom!

I grabbed all of my boxes and put them in the car. I helped my mom and Gian to put the boxes in the car.After we were done I texted my girlfriend Maya.

Maya❤

Mattia🤤:

Hey I just moved out the house now I"m going to the new one,if you want you can swing by tomorrow?

Maya❤:

Of course I will go but will you able get to to go the sameschool still?

Mattia🤤:

Yea, I got to go love you 💕

Maya❤:

Love you too ❤

I put my phone down and just looked out the window knowing I"m going to have a step dad and sister.

*Few Minutes Later*

We got to the house and my mouth dropped. It was huge!

House^This family have to be rich to afford this

House^

This family have to be rich to afford this.

M/m:You like it?

Mom:Yes

Gian:Yea

I opened the front door it was so nice.

M/m:You like it?Mom:YesGian:YeaI opened the front door it was so nice

Kitchen^

Front entrance^

Front entrance^

Living room^

(Of course there is bathrooms downstairs but I"m too lazy to find some)

I went upstairs to see my bedroom (Imagine it how you want it) I liked it a lot. I looked and see a girl room next to mine. Thats my step sister room and down the hall was my parents and Gian room.

I went downstairs to grabbed my boxes in put them in my room and helped with my mom whatever she needed help with.

Matt:Hey mom can I invite the boys over?

M/m:Yes but only your room or the gaming room.

I forgot to say we have a gaming room and theater room.

Matt:Thanks mom.

I kissed her cheek and went to my room to invite the boys.

The Boys 😈

Matti:

I just moved into my new house,its an massive.

Ale:

Really?

Kairi:

Then your step sister must be rich.

Matti:

She is.

Alvaro:

Is she hot?

Robert:

Wtf Alvaro

Roshaun:

😂😂

Alvaro:

What??? I"ve been single tooo long.

Matti:

Bro I didn"t even she her yet. I don"t even know her name! Also my mom said you guys can come over.

Its 2022 Rockbridge Drive.

read

And that"s when I knew they were coming over.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If they are any missed spelled words I"m sorry but next chapter they are going to meet.