𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫; 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨32

*Y/n POV*

Right now I"m on the plan back to New Jersey with Xavier. It"s gonna take two hours to get to New Jersey but I"m nervous.

My leg starts bouncing up and down pretty fast, I start to play with my fingers or either bitting my nails, playing with hair, honestly anything for me not to hold still.

Xavier:Hey you"re fine

he puts his hand on my knee.

I nod my head and lean my head on his shoulder and try to go to sleep- which I do.

__

Xavier:Wake up- we are here.

He shakes me.

I rub my eyes and look around that we landed.I nod my head, grab my only bag that I only had a few things in since I don"t live in Georgia.

Xavier and I walk out the plan with the few bags we have.We walk out the airport and we both see "Xavier" on a car.

Wow he already got us a car? Wow.

Xavier puts our bags in the truck and after we both got in the car.

Xavier: Are you ok? You haven"t been talking a lot.

Y/n:They most likely won"t remember me, even my dad.

I will have no place to live, I don"t know if I want to continue with my tiktok career.

Xavier:Look if they don"t remember you, not even your dad, do you trust me?

Y/n:Yea, you"re a police officer back in Georgia.

Xavier:You can live with me.

Y/n:I don"t know, I don"t want to invade your privacy.

Xavier:You will be fine,I swear. So do you fully trust me?

I think for a second.

I hesitated my nod but trust him.

He smiles widely and looks out the window of the car.

Hopefully my dad remembers me.

___

Xavier:Go, you got this.

I am infront of the door the enter my house.My car is still here, I don"t know how I was in Georgia but Xavier boss is trying to get answers from Nico. I play my fingers, bitting inside my cheek scare whats gonna happen.

I knock on the door taking deep breathes. I look behind me to see Xavier hands in his pockets and him giving me a comfort smile.

I hear the door open so I turn fast to see my dad.

Dad:Hello, how can I help you?

Thats when my heart broke.

Y/n:You don"t remember me?

I try my hardest to stay calm and not burst into tears.

Dad:No ma"am- Am I supposed to?

Y/n:I- I"m your daughter Y/n Y/l/n

Dad:I"m sorry, I don"t remember having a daughter.

Y/n:May, I see your wife and your two step sons?

Dad:Wait- how do you know I"m married again?

Y/n:I guess something happend in the mid of the night to cause you to forget your memories of me but. If you don"t mind may I see your family?

Dad:Uhh sure, buts who is that behind you?

Y/n:Thats Xavier from the Police Department down in Georgia.He is helping till someone remembers me and I can stay with them.

My dad well, Y/d/n nod his head and let me in.

Dad:Mattia,Maria, Gian someone wants to met you.

I look down and try not to cry since Mattia is here.I thought he would be at one of the boys house but guess not.

I hear heavy footsteps coming down the staris.Mattia footsteps.

I bit my lip hard as I can and try to close my eyes shurt so no tears comes out.

Mattia:Hello?

Thats when I broke into peices.

Y/n:Hi Mattia

Mattia:How do you know my name?

I look up to see his gorgeous hazel brown eyes.

Y/n:I am your step sister, but looks like none of y"all remember me so I"m Y/n Y/l/n but my dad which is your step dad dosen"t remember me.

Maria:I"m sorry we don"t remember you but you can stay her if you would like?

Y/n:No its fine, umm Gian remember you have to pass the bank robber first before anything else in GTA.Maria and Y/d/n congratulations with the wedding, hope you two the best and Mattia. Upstairs, across your room, in my closet, behind that big card bord box I ha- use to have under my clothes should be a little box.

I wiped my tears thag fell from my eyes and tried to stay calm.

Y/n:I know you guys don"t remember me at all but thank you, love you all, and thank you for letting me come in.

I looked at my dad.

Dad:Of course, we are really sorry honey that we don"t remember you.

I shake my head and take a big gulp.

Y/n:It"s fine, umm I better get going.

I left the house and ran to Xavier.Didn"t even said "bye" to them just left.

As I felt his arms go around my waist I started to sob.

I dig my head to his chest, hugging him tighter causing him to do the same with me.

Xavier:I"m so sorry

He sounds like if he wanted to break down too but tried to be strong just for me.

Mattia:Wait-

THE END

hey guys... this story doesn't make much sense to me i was going to make it where the last part was a dream that she didn't wake up from but idk i just lost interest and ended it. sorry for any mistakes, let me know if you guys want a part two of the book. i hope you enjoyed. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫: 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨 🎉