𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫; 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨24

*Y/n POV*

Kairi:Tell me what?

Than I looked at Kairi who is at the door.

Y/n:uhhh

Than I looked at Maiya.

I looked her in the eyes and tell her "please no".She looks back at me and Kairi.

Maiya:Uhh,fine we will tell you.When we have our sleepover we were going to a prank.

Kairi:You guys were going to do a prank on me?

He gasped very dramatically.Than the three of laughs.

Kairi:Hey Mattia,why are you here?

He said sitting on my bed next to me,holding my hand.Mattia saw every move Kairi was making.He started to clench his jaw really hard. I think I"m going to have to break things with Mattia. Trust me,I really don"t want to but Maiya,my dad,Mattia"s mom,Ale,Alvaro,Robert,Roushan.......

Kairi would be disappointed in me.I don"t want to disappointed anyone.I love Mattia but like I already said, I don"t want to disappointed anyone.

Maiya:y/n?

Y/n:mhm?

I said looking at Maiya.

Maiya:I called your name 13 time,are you ok?

Y/n:Yea,I"m fine,just some deep thinking you know.

(A/n: Ok now I"m doing the rest on the computer so it maybe different.Actually most likely it would)

Kairi:Are you sure you"re ok? Y/n:Of course,now what happened with your mom and you?

Kairi:Oh, well she is mad that I wanted to be with you for a few weeks but I can visit you most of the time. Y/n:Well next Monday I start working again and my car is also coming new week.This was my longest break I ever had.Being a singer and influencer is hard.

Mayia:Your also a singer?

Y/n:Yes ma"am, and sometimes I"m an actor,but like I said this is the longest break I"ve ever had.I will definitely miss Maiya and you Kairi. Mattia:What about me? Y/n:Umm your annoying so maybe no.

Than we all laughed.But soon it fades away into a frown, me thinking that I"m going to cut things off with Mattia.I will definitely miss our alone time,his kisses,his hugs from behind and the front,his cuddles,and I will always remember the first night we had.

Y/n:Also Kairi and Maiya if want you guys can sleep here for tonight and tomorrow we can call the police and they can check around the house for you guys or my security can check? Kairi:That sounds like a plan, but were is my mom and Maiya gonna sleep? Y/n:This is a mansions, we have a few guest bedrooms in here, if you want Maiya you can sleep with your mom or you can sleep by yourself but down the hall to your mom just in case if you don"t feel safe. Maiya:Sure,I will sleep by myself.Tell me go tell my mom about this. Y/n:Ok, tell me when you are ready.

Maiya nodded her head and left the room.

Mattia:I will leave you guys be. Y/n:Actually I need to talk to you.Kairi if you want you can chill in here or do whatever you need. Kairi:Oh ok,I will just go with Maiya and my mom.

Y/n:Oh ok,than Mattia we can talk here than. Mattia:ok?

Than Kairi left and we heard his footsteps going away.

Mattia:What happen amor?

That breaks my heart.I"m about to break things off with Mattia and he just called me "Amor".No, I can"t but in the same time I have too.It"s better for the both of us though.

Y/n:You know I love you? Mattia:Yes bellissima,and you know I love you too?

He said while pulling me on his lap,with each my legs around his waist.Omg I am really gonna miss this.

Y/n:Yes I do. Mattia:But?

I started to cry.

Mattia:What happened?

He pulled me in a hug.

Mattia:What happened bellissima?Did I do something wrong?

He got up with me still holding Mattia with my legs around my waist and my arms around his neck.He is holding me with by my thighs.He went to lock the door, than came back to the bed but laying down.

Mattia:Shh, look breath in with me. Take a deep breathe in.

I took my deep breathe in.

Mattia:Now breathe out

Than I let my breathe out.

Mattia:Better? Y/n:Mhm Matttia:Now tell me what happened. Y/n:I promise with the whole world I love you with all of my heart, but we have to break up.

Mattia:Wait,what?What do you mean we need to break up?I love you and you love me so why do we have to break up?

He said sounding like he is about to cry too.

Y/n:It"s not you, it"s me.I love you, I promise you that,but what happens if Kairi founds out,and than your friend group will look not only me but you weirdly, than if we add our parents they will be disappointed because they are going to get married in four months.I don"t want to disappoint anyone that I love,even saying this stuff to you even break my heart Mattia.And yes I love you and most likely disappointing you but I don"t know what to do anymore.

Mattia:No no no y/n please, you said you trust me.Thats why we are doing this.I love you so much.

Y/n:I love you too,but I don"t want to disappoint so many people,and like I said I wish I never said those words earlier but I think it"s the best for us.

Mattia:Please,give me another chance.

Y/n:Mattia,we met eachother like five days ago,six days ago? We already love eachother like this.This is how we know our relationship would be toxic.

Mattia:You said you trusted me.

We are now both full on sobing.Uhhh hate that the affect this boy is having an affect on me.He pulls me in a hug but hugs me tight.

Mattia:I love you bellissima. I will never stop loving you,I promise.

He whispers in my ear.

Y/n:I love you too amor,forever and always.

I whispered back.

Y/n:I"m sorry.

Mattia:Don"t be.

Y/n:I do trust you.

I pulled away from him and kissed him.This wasn"t like any other kiss.This on was sweet,soft,nice,passionate.No lust no nothing,just a romantic kiss that will be our last.I pulled away and looked into Mattias brown with a little hazel in the middle eyes.God.It"s so hard to let this boy go but I have to.I got up from his lap and went to my own bathroom.

I got in and cleaned myself up.I tried to look decent but I still wanted to cry but I can"t.

*Mattia POV*

When she said those four words "We should break up",I felt like a knife was going through my heart.I started to get worry,but she says she trust me but I guess she is still scared for us to get caught.She is also right.I"ve been also douting about us not getting caught.I left y/n room while she was in her own bathroom.

Mattia:I will love you forever and always Amor.

I said in her room,but of course she didn"t hear it.Than I left the room completely going to mines.

*Few Hours Later*

It"s been a few hours later ever since the thing happened between y/n and I. It is now around 1:30 am,everyone was wake except Kairi"s mom.Y/n,Kairi,and Maiya was hanging out in the living room,while I punched my wall making a whole and taking my anger out but playing COD.

(A/n:call of duty just in case you didn"t know)

I was getting a lot of kills,more than I usually get.In the sametime vaping.Is this my first time vaping? No.Is it bad? Yea.Does my fans know? Yea,most of them wouldn"t let me do what I want to do.I am a 17 year old kid that has 5.6 million followers and I"m still trying to be a kid at the end of all of this.Their toxic,trying my best to tell them to calm down but nothing is working. Does my mom knows? She does but she gets really mad at me.Like really mad,that I can"t explain.Samething with drinking,but she also understands. Kinda.Ughhh I"m going to miss y/n.

Sorry for any spelling errors,hop you guys have a nice day.Rememeber every single one of you are loved and beautiful ❤.