𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫; 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨21

*Y/n POV at Kairi"s house*

Kairi is playing his xbox while I was working on the poster for social studies.

Kairi:Hey babe,I have to go to the store real quick,and Maiya is going to be here soon,so is it fine if you can stay here so Maiya dosen"t have to be alone when she gets here?

Y/n:Of course

Kairi:OK,do you need anything I need form the store?

Y/n:Uhh no,but can you get me a redbull?

(A/n:I"ve been liking rebulls lately)

Kairi:Sure,any flavor?

Y/n:Regular is fine,thank you.

Kairi:Alright,see you later.

Y/n:ok bye stay safe.

Kairi:You too ok?

I nodded my head.

Kairi:Alright bye.

He got up from his bed,put his shoes on,and left.

After a few minutes I was still doing my homework but I started to feel a present.Someone"s present.Not Maiya"s,Kairis,or their Mom,but someone"s.I decided to facetime Kairi.

I called him,nothing.I tried again,nothing.I decided to call Mattia.I called him,nothing.

Y/n:Why are they not answering?

I said to myself or at least thought I did.

I tried Alejandro.He picked up.

*In The Call*

Ale:Hey Y/n,wassup?

I put to phone down infront of me amd started my work again.

Y/n:Hey Ale,nothing much to be honest,I got bored and I decided to call you.

Ale:What about Kairi?

Y/n:He went to the store and I tried to call him 2 times but he didn"t answer.

Ale:Oh,you ok?You seem alittle tense

Y/n:Uh yea I"m doing fine,it"s kinda weird being alone in someone else house.

Ale:Wait why are you alone in Kairi"s house?

Y/n:So Maiya dosen"t have to be alone when she gets here from school.

Ale:Working on the project?

Y/n:Yea,its easy actually.I can maybe finish tonight to be honst and I will just put our names on the back.

Ale:Oh thats good.

Y/n:Y-

Then the sound of the front door opend.I put my finger over my mouth as a signal to be quiet.He muted himself said he is going to screen record if anything bad is going to happen.I took my phone with me and started to walk out of Kairis room,but slowly.

I started to get more scared.I look back at my phone to see Ale still there.Good. I look over the staris to see no one.So I ran back to Kairis room and hid in his closet.

Ale:What happened?

He said softly.

Y/n:The sound of the front door opend but when I looked no one was there so now I"m hiding in Kairi closet.

Ale:I"m driving over there right now.

Y/n:And your brother?

Ale:He is coming too,hey get ready we are leaving.

??:Why?

Ale:Something is happening so we have to go-you know what,get in the car.

They both got in the car and started to drive over here.

Ale:y/n stay on the phone with me.

I nodded my head.I then slowly hear footsteps coming up the staris.

Y/n:I hear footsteps,please hurry.

I whispered

Ale:We are almost there,please stay on the phone.

I see him driving a bit faster. I kept looking at the phone trying to distract myself,then I see he is coming out of the car with his brother.I hear the door open.

Ale ran up the staris,and I can see it through my phone too so I can make sure it"s really him.I see he got in Kairi"s room and opend the closet.I look up to se Ale.I got up as fast as I ever did and huged him like if it is the last time I was going to see him.

Y/n:Thank you so much

Ale:No promblem.

I started to cry alittle and sniffling quietly but Ale noticed.

Ale:Hey don"t cry,I got you.Shhhh.

Then I felt another pair of arms but on my mid thigh.I look down to see Ale"s little brother also hugging me.I put my head back on Ale"s shoulder.

Ale:Your ok,I"m here now.

Ale said while rubbing my hair.Ale sat on Kairi"s bed with boy of my legs around his torso,my arms around his neck,and my head still on his shoulder.

Ale:Are you ok now?

I hold him tighter to the answer of his response.Ale also brought me closer to while his little brother was rubbing one of my hands on the bed.Even know I don"t the little guy and he probably dosen"t know me,he is so kind.Just like his bigger brother.

We heard the door opening and closing again so Ale and I hold eachother tighter.

Kairi:Y/n I"m home!

I heard Kairis footsteps coming up the staris then walking to him room.I didn"t even bother to move.

Kairi:Woah,whats happening here?!

Ale:You didn"t answer your calls so she called me because she didn"t feel safe alone.Then turns out someone else was here so I decided being the good friend I am and drive here so she can be safe.

Kairi:Wait what? Maiya is not here yet?

I nodded my head no.Kairi looks down to his phone to my name popping up two times for the call.

Kairi:I"m so sorry y/n,I"m really am.

He said walking up to me.

He grabbed me and I did the samething what I did to Ale but his little brother didn"t rub my hand anymore.

Kairi:Thank you so much Ale,I own you one.

Ale:You don"t own me anything,I am just trying to be a good friend.

Kairi:Thank you again Ale,hey Nano.

Nano:Hi

Kairi:You were helping y/n so she cam.get better?

He nodded.

Kairi:Thank you.

Kairi sat down on the bed with me.

Kairi:Are you ok?

I nodded my head slowly.

Kairi:I"m so sorry.

Y/n:For what?

Kairi:For leaving you again,I said to myself "never leave again untill you are safe" but I failed by leaving you alone again.I thought Maiya was gonna be here already,fast enough to keep you safe but I was wrong.Again!

Ale:Hey not ruin anything,but we got to go,bye y/n,come on Nano.

Nano waved "bye" to me an left with Ale.

Kairi hold me tighter then the front door opened and closed meaning Ale and Nano left.

Kairi:I am so sorry

Y/n:Its ok,you didn"t know.

Kairi:I should of known.

Y/n:Hey lool you didn"t know,I didn"t know,don"t beat yourselves down.

I hugged him tighter but then we heard the footsteps.I jumped off of Kairi,grabbed his hand,and moved us to the closet.

Kairi:Look,I"m going to have to go out there.

Y/n:No you are not going out there.

We whispered to eachother.

Kairi:Yes,I do

Then he got up but I pulled him down.

Y/n:You are not going anywhere.You are staying here with me,I aboutly don"t care what you say.

I holded him tightly so we wouldn"t go anywhere.Kairi huges me back and I put my head on his shoulder. We hear the footsteps coming in the room so I decided to hold him tighter.

Y/n:Please don"t leave me

I whispered

Y/n:You promised me.

I whispered again.

He told me tighter.

Then we head the foot steps closer to the closet. I put my hand over my mouth and Kairi"s so we don"t make a sound.

??:I know you are still here beautiful.

I remember that voice.It"s my ex"s.

??:Come one beautiful,you know you want to come out.

I shaked my head no.Even though we couldn"t see eachother I wanted Kairi to make sure I didn"t want to go.

??:Don"t make me look for you.

He is walking around Kairi"s room getting closer and closer to the closet door.

We hear his footsteps coming to the closet door but he stopped infront of it.I hugged Kairi tighter.

Kairi:Whatever happens,don"t let go of me.

He whispered.

I nodded my head,then we hear the closet door opening.

Before I knew my eyes were closed shut ,the door opend,I felt myself getting dragged with Kairi out of the closet.

??:Who is this?

I closed my eyes even more.

??:Who is this?! If you don"t answer I"m going to hit him.

Y/n:Kairi!Please don"t hurt him!

I started to cry my heart out.

??:Let go of him

Y/n:No!

??:I said to let go of him!

Y/n:No!

??:You just made it harder for yourself.

He took a needle from his back pocket but before he can do anything I kicked it out of his hand that made it fall infromt of me.I grabbed it,put it in his neck,and pushed the liquid down.He is screaming in pain.Kairi and I got up,ran out the door to his car.

Kairi:Text Maiya she can"t go to the house and my mom.

I grabbed his phone.

Y/n:Password?

Kairi:Your birthday

I out in my birthday and went straight to text messages.I saw he made a groupchat that had Maiya and his mom in it.Perfect.

Family

Kairi:

Don"t go to the house

Mom:

why?

Maiya:

Why?

Kairi:

I will tell you really soon but don"t go to the house ,mom pick up Maiya and go to this address.

2022 Rockbridge Drive.

read

Hey guys,