𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫; 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨15

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫; 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨15*Y/n POV last period*

Omg finally last period,I had this class with all the boys,I was sitting next to Kairi.We were doing our assignment which was read some stuff and answer the questions.

*bell rings*

We all got up,packed our stuff,and gave our teacher our answers.

Teacher:Hey can y/n can you stay back?

Y/n:Sure

I went to the teachers desk while the boys gave me a confused look and zi gave them one too.When everyone was gonna the tacher came back to me.

Teacher:You are not in trouble

I sigh in relief

Y/n:Then why do you need me?

Teacher:Since you are a influencer and I heard on Monday you are working again one week so what are you gonna do?

Y/n:I was planning to do online school,you can email all the things I need to do or I go to the school website and all of my teachers can put there work on there and I will do it?

Teacher:I like that idea,I will talk to the principal.You can go now,thank you for your time

Y/n:No promblem

And I left. Kairi was waiting for me by my locker.

Y/n:Oh he wanted to see how am I going to do online school

Kairi:Oh well I didn"t want you to go home alone so I waited

Y/n:Aww well I need to get my stuff so if you want I can meet you at your car.

Kairi:Ok

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.I grabbed things I needed and put away things I didn"t need.I felt someone was watching around the corner so I looked but nothing.Maybe its just me.I continued to do was I doing and I closed my locker and start to walk to the exit door.I still feel like someone is watching me.I turn around and see nothing.

Then the lights start to flicker...then stopped.I started to freak out.I go my phone and called Kairi.

*In the Call*

Kairi:Hey babe are you ok?

Y/n:Can y-you com-e back?

Kairi:Hey are you ok?

Y/n:No I fee-l...I feel like I"m getting stalked

I whispered the last part.

Kairi:Oh ok,stay with the call with me.Are you almost to the door?

Y/n:Yea but I feel like if I run,the person will come for me.

I whispered

Kairi:Ok I"m run.Stay with me

Then I started to feel them come closer

Y/n:Please hurry I feel the person coming closer.

I whispered

Kairi:I"m coming,please stay with me

Then I see the door opened . Kairi finally.

He comes running to me faster,then he came to hug me but then I felt someone pulling me back.

Y/n:KAIRI!!

Kairi:Y/n!!!!

I felt myself still getting dragged by my backpack.I tried to look up to see who is dragging me but they had a mask on.I pulled my arms out of my backpack and ran to Kairi.

Kairi:Omg are you ok?Come one we got to go so you won"t get hurt again

Y/n:Come on

Then we see the guys running to us so we ran faster.We got inside the car,Kairi started the car while I was closing my door.

Y/n:Drive!

And he backed up and left.

Kairi:Are you ok?

Y/n:uhh yea y-yea

Kairi:Tell me everything that happened.

Y/n:When you left I felt somebody watching me so I looked and didn"t see anyone.So I thought it was just me.So I started to walk,but the lights started to flicker, then I got the feeling again,I looked no one,so I called you and thats when that all happened.

Kairi:I"m never leaving you again

Y/n:I have to go back home

Kairi:Then I will drop you off

Y/n:No I want you to be safe so I"m tell Mattia to pick my up,since the guy dosen"t know him.

We finally made it to Kairi"a house.

Kairi:We are gonna have to run to the house just in case if the person followed us.

Y/n:ok ready?

Kairi:3...

Y/n:2...

Kairi&Y/n:1!

We both ran with Kairi backpack since my is still at school,but he opend the door with his key and we both got in safely.

Kairi:You ok?

Y/n:Yea,you?

Kairi:Yea,mom,maiya?

K/m:Hey kids

Maiya:Hey guys

Kairi:Mom we need to tell you something

K/m:What happened? Are you guys ok?Come to the livingroom.

Kairi:Something happened to y/n.Tell her what happened.

I told her every detail that happened from the start of me in the classroom with my teacher to now.

Maiya:Thank God your ok but do you think the teacher have something to do with this?

Y/n:I don"t know

K/m:But I"m glad your safe,if you want you can stay for a little longer?

Y/n:No its ok,I will call Mattia and he will pick me up,but I"m sleeping over agaib this weekend because Maiya wants to hangout.

Kairi:*cough*

Y/n:And Kairi,we can"t forget about Kairi.

Then we all started to laugh.