𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫; 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨12

*Y/n POV 2 an*

Y/n:We should go back inside,we have to wake up for school and the good thing its Friday.

Kairi:Alright let"s go

Y/n:Do you still want to vape?I don"t want to be controlling.

Kairi:Babe its ok we can go if you want.

Y/n:No we can stay if you want to

Kairi:No its-

Y/n:No its-

Then Kairi kissed me.I wrapped my arm arounds his neck and pulled him closer.He wrapped his hands around my wasit and pull me to his lap.I wrapped my legs around his wasit. (I just notice I"m saying "wrapped" a lot lmfao)You can hear our lips re and disconnecting and our heavy breathing. We didn"t want to pull away but he had to se we can breathe.We were both gasping for air but it was small and kinda silent.

Kairi:Come on lets go inside

We both get up,go through the window and Kairi ploted on the bed while I was getting my bag and grabbing my pj"s but I notice I forgot a shirt.

Y/n:Hey Kairi is it ok if I borrow a shirt?

Kairi head came up pretty fast and he had a smile on his face.

Kairi:Of course babe

He got up went to his drawer of shirts and got a shirt with his first name on the front,then he passed it to me.

Y/n:Thank you,I"m go change in the bathroom.

Kairi nodded his head and I left.I went to the bathroom and changed into some black nike shorts and his shirt was like a bleach swirl with his first name across the front. His shirt is a bit longer then my shorts.I grabbed my stuff and went back to thr room.I go in the room to see kairi in black basketball shorts and shirtless.His very toned abs were beatiful against the moon light through the window.

Kairi:Staring is not nice you know.

He said chuckling

Y/n:Uhh sorry

And I blushed for the 100th time this night but from embarrassment so I looked down.I hear his footsteps coming to me and he put his finger under my chin and lift my chin up.He looks at my eyes then lips and I do the samething.Even tho our lips are a bit swollen,his lips are still soft.We both lean in and reconnect our lips.

*Kairi POV*

Bro y/n are sooooo soft and gently,i love it.I didn"t want to stop when we were making out in the roof but it also isn"t safe.

Kairi:jump

I mummble to her lips

She jump with her legs around my waist and I was holding here by her thighs.Our lips reconnect and I softly placed her on the bed without breaking the kiss.I disconnected our lips and went to her neck.I kissed all over her neck until she moaned when I hit one spot.I sucked on it harshly.She moaned louder that I had to cover her mouth.

Kairi:Don"t get us caught

I went back to the spot and made a really dark hickey so everyone knows whats mines.I hear her moans mumbling into my hand.I would love to do hear her moans and to do it but one we can get caught and two we have school.I went to the other side of her neck and starting to find her sweet spot there.I kissed her everywhere again and I know I found it when she would moan louder,so I did the samething but left it darker.Its look so beautiful on her and thats when I know my work is done. I get off of her and she pouts.She get on top of me and goes to my neck, find my sweet spot in a snap of a finger.

Kairi:How do y-you find it that fast?

Y/n:Its a talent I have

She sucks on it harshly like I did and by that she is earning low groans from me.After she was done she looked at it and got off and I started cuddle with her.

Kairi:goodnight

Y/n:Goodnight

And we both fell alseep

Sorry for an spelling errors and my schedule is gonna be tight for awhile because I have to post stories on tiktok,here and another account I share with my friends.