Chapter 9

I screamed writing this
Enjoy-

     "Uh g-guys?" "No Toby drop, it's none of our business." Hoodie quickly whispered as they were l running with the two away from the office. 
    " Yes we should act like nothing happened, I don't think I want to know what slender would do if we asked about it" madly whispered with a shudder.  

~Back to the office~

   "Y/n, your leg is cracked as well?" Slender asks as he notices a crack peeking from her skirt hem.

"Oh, I didn't realize…" Y/n answers back. Slender takes a breath before continuing. "Well, I do still have a spare from when we first,uh...brought you back?"

"Really?" Y/n says raising an eyebrow with a bit of teasing dripping into her words.

     "You missed me so much you still hold onto a spare leg so dearly? Let me guess, you still have a handkerchief I one held too? How about a pen I once wrote my name with?" 
   She says with a hand lazaly placed on her mouth with her fingers dropping carelessly across her lips barely hiding her smirk

     "H-hey th-that's preposterous how dare you!" He shouts with a flustered blush, concluding her suspicions.  "Look, let me replace it, will you at least it will ease some of your pain." Slender says with a huff.  

   "Tsk, such a boar Can't have any fun with you can I?"  "Here it is, slender says pulling a similar looking leg out of a coat closet ignoring her comment.

  "Really the closet?"

"Where else did you expect me to keep your leg?"

" I don't know… maybe your bedroom?"

Slender's face deepens in a dark maroon.
Y/n leans over, cluching her stomach as she laughs.

-time skip- 

After he finishes connecting her leg, he lifts her new porcelain leg and places it on his shoulder.  Her knee bending placing her calf and foot behind him on his shoulder by his neck.

Caressing her new porcelain leg that he has propped on his shoulder, he rubs her other thigh.

"Slender, wrong leg," 

she whispers lightly as a tease.

"I know," he whispers back. 

He then wraps his slender arms around her waist and pulls her close with her leg still bent over his shoulder.

He then pressed his "face" deeply into her abdomen under her breasts.

Why can’t you accept my love? How many times must I confess!” he harshly mumbles.

"I just can't, it would be sin and you know that".

"The things I have done , one more sin cannot bother me! I love you and NOTHING can change the way I see you!
...
the way I crave you.” He whispers the last part.

"One more sin, huh?"
She bites her lip. 

"Then, maybe it's time for me to sin for you~"

Her hollow voice echoes throughout the cold, yet comforring room.

A mesmerizing sound it is.

Slender raises his head " wha-"

He is cut off by Y/n's cold lips pressing onto his blank space where his should be.

His mind goes blank a hunger that once raged with in him, a hole in his heart, 

now filled.

His hand making its way to the slope of her neck, pressing the kiss deeper

His other hand remaining on her lower back pulling her impossibly closer

Her hands one hand wrapped around his neck the other grabbing his tie, pulling as if it was a leash.

The only sound left was their soft breaths echoing within each other.

For once Y/N did not mind her immortality

For she wanted to live this moment for 

~Enternity~