Chapter 8

Slender stairs out the large foggy windows in his office when the door creeks. Y/n? Slender calls, "yes, Slender?"she answers. I'm sorry, you know that right? Y/n rolls her eyes and sighs.
" Slender", she starts, Saying in sorry changes nothing, Saying I'm sorry I immortalized you and saying in sorry you will be in pain for the rest of this life," her voice is cracking as she holds back tears, her voice raising," Saying in sorry I wasn't there for you, SAYING I love you won't change ANYthing so please, for us both don't, I can't stand it."
Slender slowly asks," Stand what?" Y/n wipes her non-existent tears, " I can't stand living, being alive knowing everyone died and my death did nothing, I just wanted to stay dead and think I died a hero not another casualty."
(Y)n," Slender starts as he walks to you, kneeling, taking your shoulders in his hands. " Love is like being given a rose", He takes one of your cheeks in your hand, " It will die but if it is picked right it can be grown, bigger and stronger".
" But if it is dead for centeries, how will it survive?" " Slender takes your hand, leaving one on your cheek and pulls your face close.
" Seeds will persevere through and can be replanted if cold long enough"
" Slender," you looks away and pause,"Why are you so persistent?" "Because I love you Y/n, I want to hold you and protect you, so do my brother's but, I don't love you like them, I love you more than that."
*Door swings open
" Slender Y/n is gone!!" The trio shout and Looks to the couple having a anime confession moment
...
Slender," Get out."
"..."