Chapter 2

"M-Masky, where are we heading this t-time?" Toby asked calmly as he ran to catch up with his two partners. Masky glanced to him then at Hoodie in hope he knew, hoodie looked to him in hopes also.
Hoodie glanced at Toby silently while Masky signed and looked back ahead, not looking back at him. Toby tilted his head and caught up to them. Trailing behind a foot. "Guys?" " Toby!" Hissed Masky as the the rain begin to pour harder, making the mud puddle splash from the ground, "We don't know where we are going, ok? All we know is slender sent us to patrol but we gotta be quit in case something happens ok? Just look for any movement." Masky replied calmly to Toby with hoodie nodding with a finger up to his lips. Toby got the hint, "ok got it!" He says with a child like excitement.
The only noise for at least a hour was the noise of rain dripping onto the canopy of the trees above them, Toby's ticking every so often, their own feet pounding against the soggy ground, and a dripping noise on a matalic surface, and light music-wait, music?
The three glanced quickly yet questioning at each other. Hoodie pointed to his lips, making a shushing sign, then pointed to his eyes and pointed forward. The other two nodded in agreement and slowly and carefully headed forward.
The mysterious music rang softly in their ears. It was a sour, yet peaceful tune, calm yet scared, playful yet a sharp hint of dead and sadness behind each perfect note. They had never heard something soft and calming before, especially out in slender forest.
Nothing like this could ever happen out here on it's own. Such a soft sound,it was making them feel tired. This Melody was causing their curiosity to grow faster but the minute. Entranced and confused by the sound it trapped them, they felt they must go to find it.
They walked slowly to the sound till it was louder to the point it was pounded in their ears giving them a headache. Once they stood in front of the sound source they just stood there dumb founded at the source.
They were surprised to find a freshly killed girl laying down next to a tree, her dull eyes look so sad, her mouth wide open as fresh blood drips in a small stream from her mouth twords her arched back. In her hands there sat a small, worn out music box. Hoodie was the first to snap out of it and bent down to investigate.
He knelt down to the little girl and carefully picked up the box trying not to disturb the corps. Reading the words carved into it's lid in cursive.
" Let us dance, let us play, just for one day." W-weird we need to t-take this to sl-slender," Toby stuttered. " Ya let head back." Masky says as hoodie tucked the box in his jacket.
"Guys..." Hoodie says as something in the box shifts as he moves it around in his hoodie. Hoodie looks to them for what to do next and Masky slowly steals it from his grip. Masky carefully lifted off the lid of the box revealing a lovely looking doll.
She was decorated with pale smooth skin, Red lips perfectly centered below her small nose. Eyes a light blue fitting her light grey waves that reached her shoulders. Her thin figure, covered with a white/pink lace corset with short sleeves and a small sand colored skirt barley making to her mid-thigh. Only to have a few cracks and a large one going down her face.
They stared mesmerized. Toby, the only one to speak, but to say what they all are thinking. He took in a breath and whispered, " Is it w-weird to to say a doll is pretty, l-like REALLY pretty?" He asked, the others still stuned by by the dolls bueaty.
" We got to get this to slender, something doesn't feel right," Masky says quickly as the other nod quicky as he shoved it back in the box and they take off as fast as they can not hearing the giggles.

Don't forget to comment what stories you'd like to see be created. I take requests 🤗