Chapter 4

Masky was the one to break the silence. "Slender,what was it you needed?" " Ah yes, go up to my room and get me one of my dress shirts."  They still gapped at the doll, more beautiful than before.  "Well? What are you waiting for? Go on." Slender says as he makes a shooing gesture. 
       " We're not aloud in your room…"Masky says not sure what else to say.   " Well you are now so…"  Slender says raising a "eyebrow".     " H-how,When and most importantly, WHAT?!  Toby shouts and Y/n cringes.  "Toby inside voice." Slender hisses.   
      " Is she ok?" Hoodie says while glancing at Y/n, his eyes grazing over her cautiously. 
"She is porcelain, a type of glass, the louder the sound the harder it echos inside her." Slender explains as he checks on Y/n.  " Y/n are you alright love?" All Y/n could do is nod.    Hoodie had left and no one had noticed till he came back with a large dress shirt.
     " Thank you Hoodie, now Y/n is it alright if they help me move you to a different room?" As Y/n looks to Slender her soft angelic voice rang through her red lips causing the boys to fall into trance once more. 
      "Yes, it's alright as long as they're gentle,"  she said softly trying to keep her voice strong and even.  " Alright love, Toby go and call Trender and my brothers and tell them I said they need to come over," Slender says as he hands Toby his phone.  " You two come help me with Y/n, be careful now she is in a lot of pain." 
   Hoodie and Masky geltily take an arm each and slip the large dress shirt on her and button it.  Slender  lifts Y/n into his arms and heads for the door.
    " You boys better come, I have a lot of explaining to do." Slender says over his shoulder as he uses one of his tendrils to open the door.  " Explaining what exactly?" Masky asked as they follow him out the door.  " Too much," was all slender said.        "Sl-slender, c-an I ask yo-you something?" Toby asked cautiously with each word.  " Yes," Slender says without  looking back.  " What is this feeling we have when she speaks?" Slender stops dead in his tracks.  The three looked at each other in horror as they fear that Toby had said something wrong.
        " Ah, she has that effect on people, she's makes you willing to give everything up for her sake right, even though you don't even know anything but her name?"  They nod without thinking and not sure why, they don't know anything about her, yet they have a feeling they'd give all up for her… like they would for each other. 
         " Slender," hoodie says in the silence,     " Is… is she a proxy?"   The other boys look in shock at hoodie yet they know that's what they had been thinking in the Back of their heads.  Slender was silent for a moment, " Like I said, I have a lot to explain."

Sorry for the short chapter, I am working on this and another soon to be story so stay tuned🤗