Chapter 5

Slender gently places Y/n on the soft bed as the boys enter too slowly.  "It's time I told you boys…"  They look at each other as they all knew no one knew the answer to the silent question.  " Told us what sir?" Hoodie asked with caution. 
   " ...Theres so much I should have told you, I just could not bring myself to reminince,but now that she is back I need you all to know of the dangers we faced long ago and will eventually." Slender says blankly as he unbuttons the large dress shirt they had put on Y/n, as he places his hand on Y/n's he looked to her and she gives him a silent nod.  He gives her corset string one last tug.  Masky, Hoodie and Toby all look in question.
        Leaving Y/n in her bra, exposing her bare torso Slender then traces her abdomen. They all gasp except Slender.  Five symbols mark her porcelain skin.  One, the operator symbol, a circle with a "X" going through it, at the top of her stomach centered.  Two, a circle with a smile like line through it .  Three, a single rose below the second one.  Four, a thread needle.  Five, a pointed oval upwards with one sideways through it with a circle in the intercepted middle. "Sir…" they all look in horror and shock.
     she was a proxy to all.  Slenderman, splenderman, offenderman, trenderman, and… Zolgo. 
Y/n had fallen asleep somehow as slender covers her , not saying a word.  " Sir?" " Let's talk in my office." slender says as he walked out. 
As they closed the door to Slender's office he motioned for them to sit down. "You have many questions, yes?" They looked at him but no words came out.  " I suppose I should have told you sooner, as I assume you all are wondering, yes she is a proxy to all." Slender plops down at his desk.  " H-how?" Toby was the only one to speak.  They were shocked.  A proxy to all?     To them it was a mer myth, but to see it right in front of them.       
     Hoodie spoke next, "Really sir, what is going on… who is she?" "That's were we will start, who is she but, one problem we must address…" slender starts as he pulls out his phone and starts to dial.  " Address what sir?"
" How she came to be." Was all slender said before he excused himself to make a phone call in the hallway.