Chapter 11

"Family?" you ask unsure if you heard him correctly.
"Yes! My family, after you dissapeared my family grew quit large." Slender shyly says, not sure how you'll react. "Family..." you whisper leaning into slender, "We have a family?" You ask with a joy hint in your voice. Slender looks down to meet your eyes curiously.
you ask with hope in your voice, "Do we have children?!" Slender chokes on air trying to prosses what you had said. Catching his composer he responds with a stutter, "Y-Yes...we....have children", "OH MY GOD!!" you shout grabing Slender shaking him. "We have children, US, we have a family...why don't I remember them?"
"Their not our byproducts, they were taking in by me and some by my brothers." Y/n seemed to slump down. "Their not ours...their yours?" Slender looks at you in shock, "Y/n, no well yes but they will be your childen as well as soon as we set you a parental figure." You look up at slender. "I am not their mother how could I take a place so delicate when I have made no part in their lifes? I don't see this working out slender." You say sadly Slender thinks for a moment, then a idea hit him. "Y/n stay here I shall be back." "slender?" Y/n asks as he vanishes.

Sally was sat down at a small table in the center of a very colorful childs room coloring a new addition to the over filled refrigerator when slender opens her room door. "DADDY!" Sally shouts as she runs and jumps at slenderman who in return, catches her and holds her close.
"Sally my dear child, do you remember when you had asked me for a mommy?" Sally looks at slenderman puzzled, slowly she asks, "You got me a mommy?"
slender holds her closer and places his head on top of hers
"Yes, she has waited a long time for children, I have been gathering a family for her return." Sally tips her head up. "Why? How long as she been gone?"
slender "looks" back at her, "A long time and a long story for later my child," Slender turns out the door.
"For now we should go meet your mom yes?"