Chapter 10: Hooker

"Where are you going?" Dad asked as I was about to open the front door.

"I'm leaving," I told him.

"You are not-"

I opened the door and slammed it behind me.

I ran to my car with my things and drove off to Addi's house.

When I got there, there was music blasting. She didn't tell me she was having a party. I mean, I heard something break while I was on the phone with her but she didn't tell me.

Addi opened the door and Drake was next to her.

"Hey," she said. "Put your stuff-"

She passed out.

I sigh and went upstairs into her room and set my stuff down.

I heard moaning coming from her bathroom. I was getting annoyed and disgusted so I decided to open it.

But.. it was locked.

I banged on the door. "Hey! I need to use the bathroom!" I lied. I just wanted them out.

"Ugh! Hold on!" A girl said.

After a few minutes, the door opened.

I looked up and saw..

"Jace?" I exclaimed.

He rubbed his neck. "Oh.. uh.. Hi, Janice."

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

He came out with the girl.

"Amber?" I said.

"Oh hey," she said, casually.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Um.. this is my best friend's party and I am living here now.. for the time being," I told him.

I can't believe it, he was having sex with a girl after him and I broke up and had sex. What a dick.

"Why were you having sex with Amber in there?" I ask.

"We broke up, remember?" He said.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to be in a relationship," I told him. "Just friends with benefits."

"Ohhh... ooops."

"You misunderstood, didn't you?"

"Does that mean that I can't have sex with any other girls?" He questioned.

"No!" I yelled.

"Only you?"

"Yeah!"

"But you're planning to have sex with other guys, Janice," he said.

"Because I've never done it with any other guys before! Just you! I wanna see how it's like to have sex with other guys!" I explained to him.

"Oh.." Amber says. "I'm leaving.."

She opened the door and left.

Jace approaches me. "You miss me already?" He smirked.

I pushed him back and rolled my eyes. "The bet is still on. Just the whole dating thing, isn't my thing. I don't want a relationship with you. Just friends with benefits. And no! I don't miss you. I haven't done it with any other guys yet."

"Well.. there are plenty of guys here tonight," he said. "Who's gonna be the lucky guy tonight? Hopefully me."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You are ridiculous."