(Modified) Broken Bones Hurt

It's gonna be a modified version of when Ashla broke her arm. This time, it'll be Anakin who gets hurt on the battlefield. Enjoy!

Ahsoka's POV

When I woke up today, I didn't expect to be in the medical wing of the Temple. Not for me, but because Anakin got too close to a bomb explosion.

He had to be in the bacta tank for 2 full rotations for the open wound in his hip to heal. He also had a deep gash in his right arm that had gotten infected.

I tried to stay with him for as long as I could but I was called for another mission. I'm supposed to be Senator Amidala's Jedi protector while she attends a meeting with Senator Organa on Alderaan. 

I didn't want to leave right now but if I said no, the other Jedi might know something was up. Besides, Padme is a good friend and she would always be willing to help me. 

I took my ship and landed on Padme's ship landing platform. I walked over to the ship's entrance then I greeted the guards and Padme. 

"Senator Amidala, it's great to see you again," I said.

"It's good to see you too, Ahsoka," Padme said as she hugged me lightly. 

We both boarded the ship, with Padme's hand on my shoulder.

Later that day

Me and Padme were having some dinner together when Anakin came back to my mind. I guess she noticed my sudden mood change. 

"Is something wrong, Ahsoka?" She asked me.

I debated whether I should tell Padme about my secret marriage. She wouldn't tell anyone, would she?

"I do have something on my mind, Padme. But you have to promise not to tell anyone." I said desperately.

"What is it?"

It was now or never.

"I'm not just worried about Anakin because he got injured...he and I are married."