V - Adrenaline

Nike's POV

 It was musty in the room, and dark. There were left over scents of blood, fear, and anxiety mingle the air. The after traces of the scent leaving a fowl taste in my mouth. My tongue slide over my parched lips. 

  My hand skims through the air as I walk through the darkness, it envelopes me like a soft blanket. There is no prejudice in the darkness no duty, no remorse, just a comfort that one gains from the dark. 

  Finally I can hear the traces of voices, my mood lightens a little as I pick up the pace. Walking faster and faster towards the place where the voices are coming. Something in me was dying to see the face to who the voice belongs to. 

  Soon I was upon the voices, and the soft glow of light bask a wall, I slide towards the slightly ajar door. My body languidly sliding up towards the door peaking an eye in the door, I jump a little when i am met with another eye. 

  I back away from the door as i flys open and someone grabs me, I squirm trying to get away. My brain not registering the person. My nose flares and I inhale the scent and stop abruptly and the arms wrap even tighter around me. 

"You don't recognize me?" The voice ask me and I feel tears compile on my waterline. Turning around in the arms, my face buries deep into his chest, taking deep breathe of his scent. 

"You've been gone for a year." I mutter and move my head away from the chest, but as I look at his face, I can't make it out. Like something is covering it. 

  My head hurts and I wince. Pressing a hand into my hair, shaking my head trying to remember. 

"Nike!" The voice says and I try to hold on pushing the pain under. 

"I love you." The voice says and I jerk my head up. The person name escaping me and the fact that I could see his face was killing me. 

And to my own surprise my mouth moved to. 

"I love you too." I says before the room fades. And I am dragged back to reality, with a horrible cough.

  Gripping the side of my body I come to with blood dripping out the side of my mouth, It stung and I wanted to curl into a ball pf pain. But my ribs protested each cough I let out or any movement I felt so inclined to make.

  Leaning my head back I feel the smooth glass, my ear slide softly against it. I shiver at the cold. I must have fallen asleep on the floor, I didn't know what time it was and I didn't really care.

  I was more concerned with the ominous tone of the dream that I had. Because it felt so real, and I know that it was me. But I didn't know the place that I had been it, everything seemed so real that it made the memories of my parents and pack seem like a hazy lie.

  I growl in frustration, I wish my wolf was here, She's be able to shed some light on my current situation. But she was locked away due to the drugs that I was suppose to be taking. But it's been two days and I haven't take the purple pill. 

  Was that the reason that these memories were surfacing? Was my wolf trying to tell me something. And maybe I was just to dumb to understand what she was trying to tell me. I raise an arm and grip my hair, the edginess setting in as I try to breath. 

Maybe I didn't even have a sister. Was I even a Kellie? I chew on my lip as I try to process the information that has over loaded my brain. What was my real purpose for being in The Wolf Den? 

  Leaning my head back, I scramble away from the glass wall in a hurry. My heart is practically beating out of my chest. Standing just on the other side of the glass is none other than Lancaster. He's got a goofy smile adorning his lips in a fashion that reminds me of the lips of the person in my dream. But I quickly shake the thought from my head.