X - Thirst

River's POV

(some sexual content and gore)

My breathing seems to be non existent, I waited next to Lancaster. My hand unclenching and clenching, soon I could do what I normally do, soon everything would be as it should be. Beau was waking something that should never wake up; up and I didn't like it at all.

This body, this mind, this being, it's all mine. I'm not giving or sharing with a created personality. Once I killed she should disappear for... forever. Or so that is what I am choosing to believe.

My hands are cold, they are the hands of a killer. There would be no hesitation in my movements, no faltering, just death.

The door to the bedroom opened and in front of me stood none other than Alpha Hendrix, he only ever came to check on his merchandise once a year. The time had come and he was here, this is the only place that he doesn't expect to get attacked by assassins.

One because no assassins would willingly submit themselves to the Wolf Den. No matter the money price, well expect for me and Lancaster, plus Beau who got intentionally drawn into the scheme.

"Nike my dear you've grown to be quite the beauty." He use the alias of my name. Having no idea that it's all fake. No matter, this is going to plan.

I don't speak, instead Lancaster does, his hand on the small of my back pushes me forward. Walking forward Hendrix's places his hand on my shoulder.

"Do as you please with her Alpha Hendrix she is in perfect condition." Lancaster spoke easily spilling into his role seamlessly.

"Mhm. Thank you." He says to Lancaster as his body guards open the door for him to exit. It was just me Hendrix and about three bodyguards. Two posted on either side Hendrix and one by the door.

Promptly after Lancaster left Hendrix did me the favor of removing my dress. In all honesty he just shredded the poor thing. My eyes remain void of emotion. His fingers slide easily along my olive toned skin. It was clear no visible marks.

"You my dear are beautiful." He mumbles along my skin as his tongue skims underneath of my breast. I try not to hiss in disgust, it wasn't like he was ugly he was quiet good looking for an older man. But I was already with Lancaster, it felt weird that someone else was touching me this intimately.

Stopping in his antics he looks up at me, his fingers sliding into my hair, pulling my head up to look him in his soft brown eyes. His lips held a smirk, as he looks at me. Something dirty playing under his skin.

"I'll wipe that cool and composed look off of your face!" He snarls in my face as his hand comes back to slap me sending me to the ground. I cough a little the pain barely registering in my mind. But I whimper like it hurts.

My wolf itches at my skin wanting to rip into him like a chew toy. But to these men I was just a helpless human female, considering that my wolf is suppose to be suppressed with the drugs that we are suppose to take daily.