Chapter-1

Meeting Room @TheParks

J-Hope's  POV

I am sitting at the meeting room right now.I really don't know how it all happened!!!Everything was perfect until a month ago,our marketing and our profits,literally everything.But suddenly out of no where every company had cut their ties with us which caused to the downfall of our company.I am damn sure it has to do something with The Kims who are sitting right in front of me with the contract which I've been declining for months as I knew they are MAFIA.Now I don't have any other options than to sign their new contract which have a lot of benefits to them so that I can save my company.I am really angry and disappointed at myself for letting this happen and bowing down infront of these animals.My PA Beomgyu is now reviewing their conditions so that I can sign that bullshit.As I was deep in these thoughts I felt someone's stare on me.I looked upon to meet the eyes of the person I hate the most in the world,YOONGI.He wasn't breaking the eye contact and so was I,two can play the game.Our glare at eachother was interrupted when Beomgyu called me and said everything was perfect.I nodded and signed the contract which ended the meeting.Everyone started to leave the meeting.Before I got out I was facing the face that I didn't even want to see at my funeral.

"Now you signed this contract to us,soon you will sign this company to us too"

"In your dreams,ASSHOLE"I said before walking past him.

BUT,He held my wrist and pulled me towards him.....

S L A P

The sound of my slap echoed throughout the meeting room.I can see his red angry face.HE looked like a cute angry kitten.Wait what am I thinking?Before he could say something I left the room and went to the Lobby area.

There is a huge arguement going on here!!! Isn't that V?Why is his shirt covered in coffee?Isn't that my receptionist?Oh God!!What is happening here?

@The lobby area

Jin's POV

Today I am so happy.When Hobi signs the contract with them today,our company will be saved.Even though they are mafia,They are helping us.So I am thankful to them.Because only we know how hard it was for Mr.Park,Hobi's dad.After he handed the company to Hobi,I saw how he worked hard too.I really don't know where we went wrong.

"A vanilla latte with lots of cream." "Thankyou"

As I was returning to my office while drinking my favorite latte,I heard a lot of noices coming from the lobby.I went there and saw our receptionist standing there shivering and crying at the same time,I feel pity for her,And I can also see a guy shouting at her.I can't see his face as he is not facing me.I saw a coworker standing close to me,So I asked,

"What happened?"

"The poor girl accidently poured all her coffee towards The CEO of The Kims"

"It's GUCCI you Idiot"

I heard the guy shouting.I can also see Hobi standing there helpless.

"It's just a shirt,It can be washed,right?"

Aaaannddd FUCK.

When did everything went silent?Everyone heard what I said!!!Can the ground just swallow me completely!!!

He turned.

GOD,He is Hansdome.Shut up seokjin!!! I facepalmed myself for thinking this right now!!

WAIT!!!Why is he coming towards me?Don't stare at me like that dude!!!NO he is near...I can feel myself becoming weak.I've never felt this small before.He is CLOSE.Sooo close that I can feel his body heat.

"Then do it"

I was confused.

"wha-"

Before I could complete,He was dragging me and towards,washroom??

Why is he taking me there?NO!! He is not gonna make me wash his shirt right?

I can hear Hobi calling my name but before I could turn,He pulled me inside the washroom and closed the door AND He is unbottoning his SHIRT!!!GOD!!!I turned and closed my eyes using my hands.I can feel my face heating up.

"Wash It"

I can feel his breath on the back of my neck and his hard chest on my back.Before he could say anything I took his shirt from him  so fast that he couldn't react and started washing it.I can hear him chuckling.I rolled my eyes at that.He is coming towards me again!!What is he gonna do now.GOD!!I've never in my life called god this much times...

"Don't roll your eyes at me,BEAUTIFUL"

I blushed at the nickname.What is wrong with me?! I can see his abs through the mirror infront of me,SO PERFECT!!!Gosh jinnie,He is a mafia for god sake...I can feel his stare but I decided to ignore it so I can finish washing it and give it to him.

I completed washing  and gave it to him.

"SEE?It can be washed!"I rolled my eyes again.

Suddenly he is coming forward.I was stepping back until my back hit the wall.He is leaning towards me.I can feel his breath on my lips.I am sweating by his intense stare.I can't take it,so I closed my eyes.But nothing came.when I opened my eyes I saw him smirking.Is he for real?He leaned again and whispered which sent shivers down my spine....!!!

"WE WILL MEET AGAIN,SOON"

He wore his shirt and left me all alone in the washroom with a red face and a heart which is about to jump out of my chest.....

Will Continue....💜

I will update soon.

Comment and support guys.If you have any doubt feel free to ask it in the comment box.

Remember It's my first time writing a story and english is not my first language,so forgive me if there are any mistakes..🤗

Jikook will come soon;)❤