Chapter-6

Happiest Birthday to the Best Leader in the World💜🎉

Namjoon's POV

That yoongi,how dare he leave me in a situation like this!!!

"who is it?"

He asked again...Well I think there is no escape...

"Do you remember what we did yesterday?"

"Joonah It's okay if you regret that and I am sorry" what wait what is he saying...

"I don't regret it infact It's the opposite,I loved it and I would never regret kissing you."

"I-Are you saying that the guy Suga mentioned was me-"

"Yeah,It's you and I like you so much." I saw his eye widened and he is smiling at me.Is he gonna make fun of me?!Is he gonna reject me?!

"I like you too Namjoonah" Wait what??? 

He came towards me and is leaning towards my lips.I closed my eyes and kisssed him.He kissed me back and It was full of love.I felt organs inside my body partying..woohoo.

''Will you go on a date with me?"

"Ofcourse I will." I said showing my dimpled smile....I am the happiest man in the world now.

Jimin's POV

Well I really don't know what to feel in such a situation.I am now on my garden with Jungkook and He is standing as he already started being my bodyguard,standing straight and alert by looking ahead.Not even looking at me.I let out a frustrated sigh!

"Why are you doing this?" He isn't answering.I am already frustrated and he is not helping at all.

"I asked you a question JUNGKOOK."

"Doing what SIR?"

''You really don't know what you are doing or are you acting dumb?? Why are you here as my BODYGUARD?!!"

"To protect you sir."

"I know what a bodyguard does...what I meant is you and I are of almost same age and you have a college to attend and a life to live on,then why the hell are you here to protect me by being my bodyguard at such a young age and ruining your life???"

"I don't know what to say sir."

"For god sake stop calling me sir!!Call me Jimin like you did before."

"I can't sir." I lost my patience there at that point.

"Then do whatever you want and stand there like a statue and call me only the 'sir' word or else you will lose this Job."

I said and left without looking back.First I am hurt to see him acting all cold with me and second he is being formal with me and third he is wasting his time of his life by being here!!! I need to talk to Yeonjun about this...

Yoongi's POV

We are now at the Parks again.Tae seems to want to talk to that CEO about the financial stability they are gaining.But why should we come here?Can't he call him and ask him to come at the KIMS.We are the ones saving them not the other way around!!

"Aren't you coming inside?" Tae asked me pointing to the door.

"Where to that CEO's office room?It's better for me to jump off a cliff than coming inside.."

"Don't be a child hyung,come on.." He said dragging me inside.I swear I will kill everyone one day and sleep peacefully at my home.

I saw that CEO bowing to Tae and ignoring me.That rude ass,I will kick it one day.