Chapter-2

Yoongi's POV

Poor guy.Tae was dragging him to the washroom,probably to make him wash his shirt.I don't know why but I feel like to protect that guy from Tae.

"Jinnie..." I saw Hoseok running towards him.

"You can't stop him." I said getting in front him.

"Back away Pabo!!" What did he just called me??? I swear I gonna kill him one day!!!

"You will only trigger Tae if you go there,I am sure he won't do anything to Your Jinnie!"

"You guys are Freaking Mafia! Why should I trust you?!"  THIS GUY!!! I don't care if he slaps me again.I pulled him towards me and pushed him against the wall.(Here yoongi is a bit taller than hobi,haha)

"You-"

"Shhh" I said placing my finger on his lips.WOAH,It's so soft!!Aishhh,what?!

He was staring at me with those pretty eyes.Is he the same annoying person that I hate the most??

"OUCH"

Did he just bit my finger?!!

"YOU!!!"

"That's for touching me inappropriately,PERVERT

I tightened my hold on his waist,I can see that he was surprised by that.That's when I saw Tae coming out of the washroom.I left him there and went outside with Tae thinking about the words he called me in less than a hour.

Namjoon's POV

After the meeting I got a call from Jackson,my longtime crush,to whom I haven't confessed yet.I took the call and went outside.After talking to him about the next hacking,I ended the call.But what I didn't expected was seeing my two best friends coming out of the building with two entirely different expressions.One looked so pissed that he will kill anyone right at this moment,while the other looked like a lovestricken puppy deeply in thought.Whaaaattt happened inside in 20 mins?!!!

I got inside the car while Soobin,Tae's cousin was in the driving seat.Other two in the back with the same expressions.The ride was silent and I decided to break it.

"What happened to you two?And yoongi hyung,why do you look so pissed?"

"Why I am looking so pissed?Do you know what that CEO just called me??ASSHOLE,PABO and PERVERT!!!!Am I  a pervert Namjoon-ssi?! I am sure that he is gonna die by my hand!!!"

I like that guy already!! If he called SUGA those words and is still ALIVE,I respect him...

"No,You are not a pervert yoongi-ssi! And what happened to you Tae?"

Taehyung's POV

"Nothing,Joonie hyung!"

Actually It's not nothing!! I can't take those plump lips and that beautiful doe eyes from my mind.Who is he???Well I want to know!!

"Soobinnie,I want you to collect the full details of that 'Jinnie' guy!!!That's what the CEO called him right??Anyway search about him and gimme the details in two days..."

"Sure hyung." Even though he said sure I can see the surprised face in him and Namjoon hyung and an annoyed look from yoongi hyung.I don't care,I want to know about him and that's it!!

Meanwhile @The Parks

Hobi's POV

I saw jinnie coming out of the washroom,I ran towards him and hugged him.