Chapter-5

Jimin's POV

I woke up to see Jin hyung and Hobi hyung sleeping in a weird position hugging eachother while Jin hyung's leg was on my chest.I pushed his leg down and sat down on the couch.I looked around and found out that we are at Jin hyung's home right now.I remember dragging Hobi hyung who was super drunk and as Jin hyung's home was near and we can't take drunk Hobi to our home we went to his home.I still don't know the reason why Hyung fought with that man.

Aishh,He ruined my time with my CRUSH.If someone asks me if I like him or not I don't know but what I know is I feel butterflies whenever I am around him and somehow a feel of.....Anyway I am skipping class today as my head hurts.

Ringgg Ringgg....

I took my phone to see it was my mom an it was 1:00 Definately gonna get scolded!

"Hello Mom?"

"Where are you and your brother?" I can feel she was angry.

"Mom we are at Jin hyungs" She loves him and we can only escape by using him.

"Come home fast Jiminah we need you here now." She said in a stern tone and ended the call.

I saw both of them still sleeping peacefully so I decided not to wake them up.I went to the bathroon and brushed my teeth.Yes, As me and Hobi hyung stay here almost all night as Jin hyung is here alone we have our another pair of brush here...I decided to make myself a coffee.After drinking it I left a note saying I already left and went to my car driving to home.

At Park Mansion

I saw my Mom and Dad waiting for me

I saw my Mom and Dad waiting for me.It feels like dejavu.                             

"Hey" I said.                                                                                                                    "Don't HEY me Jimin." Dad said.Usually He is not that strict.Why now?!!

"Did something Happened?"

"Well your bodyguard is here.He will live with us in the third floor where other securities are, from today onwards.He will do his duty whenever you are going outside so Call him before you leave...That means from today."

"Whaaattttt????This fast??"

"Well you have to meet him Jiminah that's why we called you.He is here already..."

"He is here already??" I asked turning towards my mom.She nodded and told the maid to tell him to come inside.Well I am not interested in meeting him as He was taking all my privacy.I internally rolled my eyes in the thought of having a bodyguard.

"He is here." The maid said and left.I can see a tall well built man entering through the door.He looks familiar.I saw my mom and dad looking proud with their choice.