Chapter-3

Jimin's POV

I am now in his car for 10minutes.He is going in the right way to my house.Does he know where I live?No Jiminaa,how can he know where you live?!!!

"Do you know where I live?"

.............

Why is he not replying??

"No,Tell me..." Oh ok!!! Sus!!

"It's xxxx"

He nodded looking at me showing his smile,'Bunny smile'.I thought to myself and giggled.

"Cute"

"huh?"

"You are cute" Oh goddd......I am a blushing mess right now!!!

"Thanks" I said showing my cute smile.But wait.....,

"Why were those guys afraid of you?"

"They were not afraid of me."

"They were!! They ran when they saw you."

"I don't know why they ran,I think it's because I punched that guy."

"It was really a cool punch tho!!! Where did you learned that?"

"I just know how to defend myself or Protect a pretty guy from villains." He said winking at me.Woahhh!!!

Finally,We reached my home,my heart was dancing inside me this whole time...

"I was expecting a Thankyou." He said out of nowhere.Well he is right,I haven't thanked him yet!

"Thankyou." And I was going to get out but I don't know why but I suddenly KISSED his cheek and ran to my home shouting byeee.I can see his shocked face.

When I entered my house I saw my mom and dad waiting for me.Mom had a worried expression while dad had a stern one.Mom came running towards me as soon as she saw me, checking my whole body.

"Are you okay,Jiminah?" Mom asked with a worried expresssion.

"Yes Ma I am okay!"

Dad came forward and said;"We came to a decision my boy."

"What decision Pa?"

"You are going to have a bodyguard 24/7."

Whaaaaatttt????

"But Appa why,I want to have my own privacy and-"

"You will have your privacy and all, But I have decided and It's final!!!" He said and went inside.

"Maaa-"

"Jiminah,we are just worried for you and I support your appa in this.Try to understand chimmy...It's for your own good." I nodded.She kissed my forhead and went inside too.

Well I need 2Seok Now!!!

Slight Violent scene ahead!!!

@IncheonPort (I searched it up as a port in seoul😅)