Chapter-4

Yoongi's POV

I am now all alone in this stupid bar.Tae left me with Jackson and Namjoon who are now makingout god knows where.I just wanted to sleep peacefullly after the attack,but now I am here hoping to go home soon.

"Hey Hottie" I saw a girl looking seducely at me sitting so close that I am starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Get lost!!I am Ga-"

I heard a really familiar laughter and I turned my left to see that PARK!!! He is sitting with a guy talking and laughing and I am getting really upset that I don't even noticed when the girl got her hands over me.

"Why are you becoming red??Are you shy??"

She asked me leaning closer.Eww disgusting!! I turned my left to see him still talking to that guy.I don't know why but I started laughing so loud that the girl got startled and he turned towards me.

"Maybe it's because you are too hot?!!" I said in a flirty tone loud enough for him to hear me.I don't know why I am doing this maybe because I am drunk.Yeah drunk!!! I can feel him glaring at me.

"I know I am hot everyone says that and as I am generous,Thankyou"

"Ofcourse you are generous and no need to thank me,I just said that because You are not like some CEO who thinks himself so above of everything and tries to get inside that pants of someone!!"

I turned to look at him expecting him to be embarrassed but instead I saw him holding a huge bottle.Why is he holdi-

DAMN Did he just throw that at me?!! Glass is shattered everywhere.If I haven't seen him throwing that at me and I didn't moved I would have been dead.Is he crazy.I stood up and glared at him and he also stood up glaring.I walked upto him thinking how to kill him before two pair of hands caught me from punching him.

It was Tae and Jin.

Jin's POV

I can see him leaning towards me.Is he gonna kiss me?? I closed my eyes and parted my lips unknowingly.......That's when I heard glass shattering sound .I suddenly stepped back and looked to the side to see Hobi glaring at his only enemy SUGA.I can see him going towards hobi to punch him by holding his fist up.I ran upto him to hold him by his hand,I can see Mr.Kim helping me by holding him back too.

Hobi is not giving up either.I can see Jimin and some dude holding him back.And this guy is really trying so hard to push us back.Now I am really scared for Hobi.

"Please Hyung,Don't hurt him..." I said almost tearing up.

"What did you called me?" He asked turning towards me.That's when I realised What I called him.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to but pl-"

"Call me that again." He said and I looked at him to see if he is teasing me but no his eyes was soft and held caring and love...But for whom??

"Hyung" He looked at me for a few minutes without saying anything,but I can see his eyes which had thousands of emotions and somehow I wanted to know what it was and make that pain go away.

"I am going home." He said before walking away.Tae- I mean Mr.Kim looked at me for a second before walking away too.

"See you soon." I can see that guy who was with Jimin going out too.What was all that???

Taehyung's POV

I dropped Yoongi hyung at his penthouse and I returned back to my home.The whole ride to his penthouse was so silent.I wanted to ask him what happened back there but I felt it wasn't the right time and decided to ask later.I was changing my dress when I got a call from soobin.Why is he calling so late?

"Soobin?"

"Boss I collected some details of Seokjin,Do you want me to Email you that now?"

"Yeah Email me now." I ended the call so fast as I am really curious to know about him.

I got the Email and While I was checking I found out that He became an orphan when he was 4 and he met Mr.Hoseok when he was young,along with that I also found out that someone was trying to hide his whereabouts so bad that there is nothing about his family and his life before he was 4 year old.I also came to know that someone had been sending him money and gifts until he was 15 and it stopped after that.Who will that be???His parents???Something is wrong and I can feel it in my guts....

No One's POV

A beautiul Garden covered with snow

A beautiul Garden covered with snow.Two young boys playing with each other throwing snowballs.

"Hyung Hyung I wanchu builth a shnowman." the youngest one among them said with a pout.

"C'mon let's make ittt.." The other said with excitement.

"But Hyung I dhon't know how to make it..."

"I will theach you."

Both of them started building snowman with giggles and laugh.They were so happy that anyone who see them end up having a smile on the face.

"Hyung It need a noshe." The oldest one among them ran inside to his home and came back with a carrot.

"I saw others ushing carrot as nose." The younger smiled wholeheartedly and jumped with happiness.They put the carrot as the nose for the snowman and hugged eachother.

"Hyung dhon't leave me okkayyy?"

"I will never."

Yoongi got up with tears in his eyes.He was panting so hard like he got out of a nightmare.

Yoongi's POV

I touched my heart to feel it beating fast.Tears are flowing down without any stop.I am finding it hard to breathe.I know the oldest one among those boys is me but who is the youngest.Who is that boy and Why am I having dreams of him?? I am continuously having these dreams of this young boy and me for the past 3 years.It had stopped for a few months,but started coming back after I went to the Parks and saw him.

Will Continue....💜

I am sorry guys for the late update:(
I am having classes that's why:(

But I am gonna update the next chapter soon😍😉

Ask if you guys have any doubts🤗

Love you all💜