4

In silence I fought for your love in my dua

Have you ever asked someone in your dua?

Have you ever prayed optional prayers just to ask your god to win that person.

Have it ever happened that one glance or smile from that person makes your whole day.

Have you ever imagined that a powerful person who can get anything in a snap of his finger had to beg someone to have his love by his side.

Well, our Mustafa was that person who carried a strong aura and never had to be depend on someone has to wait one month to have his hoor beside him sleeping soundly.

He just couldn't get enough of her angelic face.

Those eyes closed which carry many mischief ideas and would get wode at every minute she speaks curled eyelashes which made her feature more beautiful.

Than her nose which huffs when gets angry and was now pierced and have a small nose pin.

Than comes her beautiful pink lips which doesn't stop when start and were now in pout as if-

"You listening??" Eira asked getting irritated by his stares

"Huh! What? "Mustafa asked confused

"Fajr, you going for prayer?" She repeat herself

"Hmm...... "Going Mustafa sighed and went to washroom and changed than left for masjid.

And Eira spread the mat and prayed than recited her usual tasbeeh.

Now, she was waiting for her husband when her thought went in past remembering her wedding which was any thing but a wedding but she liked it like this as she didn't had to sit on stage for hours and fake smile but the ruksati was the worst.

She didn't hugged her mommy, ifrah, nani no one she was missing them but guess what she don't have her phone and this made her think what was the reason of this hurry burry nikkah.

Need to ask this when ammi is free Eira did a mental note.

What mommy must be doing? Baba must be sleeping, if I was there I would have wake him. Rehan bhai must be reciting quran now.

Mommy must be missing me what will I do now.

Why my life has to take this drastic turn?

"Aslamualaikum" Mustafa's voice bought her back

"Walaikumsalam" they both shared smile and Mustafa went to fresh up.

Eira was waiting sitting on the bed with closed eyes lyed under blanket when she felt bed getting dip she immediately open her and turned left and was about to ask

"Sleep" Mustafa said and turned to face Eira. They both were looking each other as if their eyes we're talking.

"I am not sleepy" Eira said breaking the the silence

"Close your eyes and try" he said still looking at her intently.

"Can I call mommy?" Eira asked with some courage.

"Now, is not time hoor sleep" he replied.

"It's Eira and mommy must be awake I will try please?"she request at last.

"I prefer hoor and no need" with he turned and now his back was facing Eira.

'One time really won't hurt, I couldn't even say goodbye at last. 'Eira muttered under her breath and also turned and tried to sleep while cursing his husband.