21

Sabr itna karo ke ishq behuda na bane khuda mehboob bane lekin mehboob khuda na bane!!

The man glared eira she matched his gaze. Thier nose almost touching breaths mixed chest touching as they breath.

"You don't even know he used you as a bait to have me. He, your father, brother everyone knew I was behind you, they thought I might kill you....." He trailed his finger on the side of face.

"But they didn't knew that I genuinely wanted you, claim you and than kill you. "He said so smoothly as if he has done  it before. Eira froze.

"You know this land of you father was soo so soo! Important for me to build my company there but that old man won't listen and always say something or the other which leave me in anger. But!" He move back and turned around.

"But.... That  day when you came with imraan beautifully dressed in green dress smiling and laughing..... It was the best moment for me. Your laugh worked as a bell to my ears. Your eyes did something to my heart that I lost it to you. But again!!! "He yelled and eira flinched back.

"But that habiba.....she saw me approaching that day and told about it every one which made me angry. Than one day you were married to that man. Why!? "He turned to eira and jerked her furiously as she grasp the information.

"Than one day I got to know that this marriage is nothing but a deal, you are there for a time being, than I sent an official contract saying that after three months when you will divorce him I  will file a case saying that they  didn't said you about but!"

"But now when you will- "

"I won't marry you!" Eira shook her head

"You what?!"  Ali walked to her in fury

"I won't " She still was being stubborn

"Than die eira mir aslam!!" Ali bought the knife near her neck and.......

****************

Mustafa and the three cars were arrived and were just at a distance stopped and now were going through there plans while mustafa would glance the place than the map.

" And habiba you will be here with-"imran stoppee and looked up.

Boom!

They all turn to see the place boom with a huge voice and thier world swirl, they froze Mustafa looked at the place where his hoor was the place.....

"Eira!"

"Hoor!"

Rehan imraan and Mustafa ran towards the place Mustafa was about die his heart stopped on seeing the place in fire his vision got blurred but he ran to save his hoor.

SHe must be fine, she has to be!!

Mustafa was running but but suddenly stopped on seeing a woman running towards them in heavy dress running and teh voice of her bangles and and all made a jingle voice.

She was near them and Mustafa froze to see eira coming their way he stopped and saw how she looked and than ran faster to them.