19

Mujhe chor kar agar woh khush hain toh shikayat kaisi
Abh mein usse kush bhi na dekho toh mohabbat kaisi!!

Baksheesh!!

She took my first gift as a tip? Was my love for her was that low? If saving her ends up break her  pure heart than I failed to show my concern and i failed to protect and i guess I failed as man who couldn't see his woman's pain.

Her those broken miserable eyes pierced his heart, it was as if someone has stabbed him with a sharp knife.

Mustafa thought that his hoor wearing that watch meant that she still wants him but......

She wore it as a tip, as a baksheesh! His first gift to her was that beautiful watch showing them thta this was thier time, his time to shower his love for her and win his hoor.

This is your gift for  coming in my life hoor  mustafa said promising him and her that he will keep her in his life.

Eira still remember that day when her slipped this in her hand and how she felt being so close to a man.

The man now she is in deep in love, the man she will remember till her last breath, the man she wanted near her.

He was!! He was, but she pushed him away saying him that his love for her is a baksheesh.

The feeling of his fingers on her wrist were still vivid but she had push him.

She was too numb to say anything when ahe saw him there staring at her with so much love and guilt that she wanted to forget everything and hug the life out of him but......

They say when you see the person you left and feel such things remember what made you both to path ways.

This bought halt to her steps but she wanted to hug ammi who was the sweetest there talking like I was still a daughter to her when she was not.

She was just a bait for these men who wanted to get their prey and used her.

Still mustafa's every action makes eira to shed tears  but seems like tears dried.

She kept staring at a book but her mind was with mustafa.

Who are you joking with eira was here only physically but mentally she is with mustafa, her soul, her mind her heart, her every nerve was asking for him. For his voice, for his touch, for his those intence looks and his smell around her.

She smiled when she sniffed and smell like mustafa. Yes, her clothes smell like mustafa the only thing which she is happy about.

Whenever she inhale she could smell him. She so wanted to be with him.
But she can't and she won't because what he did was wrong her would have said. At least he would have tried.

At least I would have tried, I should have told her when she getting close to me.

Mustafa was seated in his study staring at a random file in front of him.

Aman, habiba and abdul tip toed in and saw him all lost. He was looking at the file but his eyes were still, not moving.

Aman cleared his throat and walked in followed by abdul and habiba.

Mustafa looked up and sat straight than closed the file with a sigh.

"Mustafa we will convince her"  Habiba said as she tooke a seat on a chair and Mustafa's mind waver to the day when she asked about his short temper problem which bought a smile on his lips. The three before him raised eyebrows amazed by him.

"What's there to smile?"Abdul asked. Mustafa shook his head but his smile widen.

"Anyways ,what I was saying that even she is not with us keep an eye over her as she is more unsave there." He might try to do something which might harm her.  Mustafa said sobering himself and said in stern and heavy voice. They all nodded than ammi entered.

"Mustafa, come have your dinner." Ammi said in dry tone.

Yes, she was not speaking to anyone and would just say something if necessary, even she was not speaking to baba saying that how could he do something to a daughter, ammi wanted eira to be a permanent member of the house but when it turned out that it was a deal it made her blood boiled and she kept a save distance from every man of the house showing her wrath.

Mustafa nodded and walked out followed by the trio and they all settle on the table to eat.

They all serve and started eating in utter silence. When a loud horn was heard and at the same time Mustafa Phone rang he picked up to hear his hoor's broken  and shattered voice.

"He-hello!! Rehan woh- there is someone here-trying to enter in.....Please come-" he heard a loud scream and the call was cut.

Imran ran in with a furious look and asked  loud.

"Eira! "

"Hoor! "

They both said in unison but Mustafa was devastated looking at his phone screen they all turned to look at him.

He broke in her room. There it was, enough to snatch the floor beneath imran feet.

"THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING WHY YOU DIDN'T SAID IT TO ME!!!!!!" He yelled so loud while walking to Mustafa they all froze as what they feared as came to snatch their light.

His hoor, their eira.

For, Ali broke in their life and now wanted to claim eira.

But Mustafa won't give what's his.
He will bring her back.

********************

Eira wa so  lost that  that she didn't notice that when ali entered the house and as she was  in the her room 

Ali entered the room through back stairs from where she came in this house.

He banged on the door and eira thought that it might be rehan or ifrah but it a stranger standing before her smirking.

She frowend and pushed him than closed the door and ran in the washroom after taking her Phone.

Her hands shivered as she go through the numbers , she saw the first number as she knew that rehan had called her last time with the same number.

As soon as the  number picked up

"He-hello!! Rehan woh- there is someone here-trying to enter in....Please come- " She was about to say further when Ali broke in and snatched her phone than keeping it in  pocket and did something on eira's neck as she fell in deep slumber.

Ali picked her up and walked down seeing how every woman was shouting for eira but his men hold them not letting them to anything but shout.

Will Mustafa get his hoor, to know this stay tuned.
______________________________________

𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮!!

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳??

𝘋𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘻!!