13

Na samajh hai woh bhi
Meri baath nahi samajhegi

Meri jagah nahi hain na,
Mere halaat nahi samajhegi!!

Every pain is different but the pain  of losing someone is so painful that if you  even imagine about the scenarios you will end up in a mess of tears.

You know,Some people imagine the funerals of their loved ones at night and cry what they gonna do if someday they will leave us in this crucial world where people only use you and throw like a paper.

When a man bows his head in front of a woman, you can say that they are match made in heaven and soulmates.

And even if one of them goes back in soil the one whom she or he left will always be in your memories.

A true soulmate are those who care about each other and can't see their mate in pain even if a hiss will surely kill the other one.

Mustafa, who never even in his dream imagined that his hoor will go through so much pain just because of a rival of her own father.

Even now they are settle in room and mustafa's family doctor was checking on eira.

Eira has grabbed ammi's hand and would hiss in pain which Mustafa can't see or listen but have to as the doctor was saying some important things to keep in mind and Mustafa took the charge to keep an strict eye.

Habiba and her family also visited and habiba was sobing and apologizing again and again for her carelessness.

But eira said that she is fine and habiba was stubborn to stay some  more days to help eira with feminine work much to abdul and Mustafa's dismay.

Mustafa wanted to show his anger and as suspended all the gaurds called for a new troop as it is still unsave for his family.

Once the checkup was done the doctor gave some medicine and diet plan for eira as her wound is much deep than expected.

After doctor's exit everyone gave Mustafa some time with his hoor.

Eira closed her eyes and sighed removed her duppata which made Mustafa averted his eyes.

"Habiba was way to too much nai. "Eira commented in her week hoarse voice with closed eyes. Mustafa clenched his fist and gritted.

"You saw her tears but not my fear." Mustafa stood up  and looked at her pale tired hoor opening her eyes ever so slowly.

"I saw the way behaved with the guard." Eira stated in low voice.

"They didn't work according to order so they got what the deserved hoor!" Mustafa walked and near the bed replied. As his blood boiled when his hoor was defending those guards.

Here he was almost at the verge of killing everyone who did this to her and she is arguing to him over those guards.

"They didn't dreamed about any bullet touched me and almost killed me!" This was the last threat.

Mustafa bend to her level and jerked her to him looking directly in her eyes  with so much fury that a shiver ran down to her spine and she shuddered seeing him so in fury.