11

Woh pal kabhi bhulaye nahi jaate hain,

Jinme waqt kam aur lamhe zyada hote hain!!

Mustafa and his hoor came down  to see an angry bird complaining mustafa's abbu about her own abbu while throwing her hands in air and changeing her tone and voice as if mimicking her father.

Eira frowned as according to her, only ammi and herself talk to abbu but this was more of something.

She roamed her eyes to all the maids and servants carried a smileon thier respective lips and enjoying her voice like she does while doing the chores.

"And here she is" eira heard Mustafa muttering under his breath and eira's frown deepen.

As if understanding her confusion Mustafa said" she is abbu's childhood friend."

"She herself is in her childhood! "Eira replied in confused voice and expression.

Mustafa shook his head laughing and elaborate his words.

"Hoor, she his habiba iqbal , daughter and sister of imran iqbal and amaan iqbal. Abbu's business buddy." Eira drank the information with her all intrest than just 'oh' at the information.

"Than let's meet what say?" Eira grinned and asked.

"Why not!" Mustafa stated and they both walked to the huge Hall. More like eira ran to meet the new person.

Truth to be said, she was so done all male species around her . So meeting a new person would be soo much good for her. After all she can't share her romantic stories with her mother-in- law.

"Aslamualaikum! Subhabakhir! "Eira said loudly enough for all the maids and ger family.

The lady, ammi and abbu turned to look to see eira giving her dynamic smile to them while walking and Mustafa following her with a smile too. Which a shock for habiba. They replied her greetings.

Habiba Ibrahim never, ever saw Mustafa smiling in her whole twenty years.

"Now I can die peacefully!" Habiba spoke her mind seeing Mustafa, and eira's smile fell hearing that. She looked back at Mustafa and he shook his practically saying she meant nothing still smiling.

"What magic you spelled on him sister? "Habiba exclaimed while walked towards eira and kept a hand on her shoulder.

Eira's mind was processing her words when Mustafa pulled her to him and replied in a stern voice .

"Watch your hands"  eira was all mute looking at the habiba still not getting her words.

"Breakfast is ready! "The head maid announced and all walked to the table.

Habiba was sitting on abdul's seat when eira stopped her .

"It's abdul's seat, you can seat here." Eira pointes beside her but habiba smirked and replied with a wink.

"That's why I am sitting here bhabhi jaan." Eira shot her brows but heard ammi saying.

"Just wait and watch the show dear let her sit on his place "hearing this eira was beyond shock as to what is going around her.