5

Love isn't something you find,
Love is something that finds you

Eira was packing her bag she kept some heavy dresses, some night suits, some shawls, jewelry and some makeup.

Than she was confused as to what she should keep in mustafa's bag so she just assumed and kept two watches, four set of kurta with blazer as she noticed that he never went out without blazer and his hair comb etc.

She than decided to wear a red anaarkali frock with some silver jewelry she iromed one shawl to wear it.

She was all set to leave and was waiting for mustafa.

After five minutes mustafa honoured eira's eyes with his presence with all tired look on his face.

Mustafa walked towards Eira and she stood up seeing him coming.

In a swift move mustafa pulled his hoor in his embrace and leaned into her smell of cherry. But eira was so surprise to even move she just stood there. Mustafa took some time to calm his mind and moved back

"I will change than we will leave" and went to fresh n up.

As Eira was still in shock as what just happened abdul came in room and asked

"Eira, what should be kept in car??"

Eira gathered herself and pointed toward the bag kept near the sofa, abdul took the bags and went and mustafa came out with a fresh look.

"Who was there?" He asked ruffling his hair and eira stopped herself from going and doing that work on behalf of him.

"Th-Abdul. "She answered after clearing her throat.

Mustafa just 'hmmed' and then they walked out of the room and now all were waiting for ammi and abbu.

When they came ammi walked toward eira and said

"Eira dear, remove that shawl and wear this duppata than you can drape that shawl ok? "

Eira eyed that duppata which was anything but duppata it was all heavy worked as if she was a bride

But that was the same duppata which was veiled on eira on their nikkah

"Ammi...... "She whined

"I know it's haevy but this is the ritual. And-" She started to convince her daughter-in-law .

"Ok ok i am wearing. "Eira didn't want hear that all rubbish about rituals and all.

She removed her shawl and ammi helped her with the duppata and eira came to a conclusion that this is the worst ritual of the universe.

Mustafa helped his hoor with shawl and ammi whispered an apology to eira.

Now the problem was, there are two cars one in which ammi and abbu will go and in one mustafa, abdul and eira but than who will drive for ammi abbu car and on this mustafa had to call one of driver and the elderly couple were off to road but now abdul wanted to drive mustafa's cat but this man was not ready to give his car in the hands of careless man.