Chapter 1

Holly  P.O.V.

"Ok so I set your name as Holly, wrote down some interesting information about you and set up your profile picture of this cute picture I took you when we were at Prom. Now all you have to do it set up your password and swipe right on some cute guys," my best friend, Mia, told me with a wink.

She was helping me set up my Tinder account because even though I'm still 17,  I'm not going to lie, I'm desperate. I want to have a boyfriend super bad because almost everyone has one at my school and every guy that I went out with it seemed like he wasn't my type.

"Thanks Mi, I have no idea what I'd do without you." I thanked my best friend as I set up my password, giving her a small smile.

Mia was one of those girls that had a boyfriend, but she didn't have any boyfriend. She had the most popular boy at my school, Noah Hall. Not gonna lie, he was super cute and hot but again, he wasn't my type, plus I would never do that to my best friend.

Me and Mia spent hours on Tinder, occasionally swiping right on some boys that we thought that would be good for me.

The first date I had was the day after that day, which was going to be a Friday at 6:30pm. It was with this dude who's name was Taylor Brown. We had some things in common like how we both liked pop music and football.

As you can probably see I'm not the hugest girly girl but I still enjoy wearing some crop tops and dresses here and there.

My second date was on Saturday at 4pm with this boy named Alex and we were going to go at the movies to watch IT 2, a scary movie because we both love scary movies.

On Monday I had another date with a guy called Tom and we were going to the beach for a little picnic.

Niall P O.V.

"Niall, the girls are coming over in 15 minutes!" I heard Harry scream from downstairs.

I was in my bedroom on my phone and I was feeling miserable.

All of the boys had a girlfriend instead of me. I don't know why but I felt like I wasn't good enough for anyone which is why I was single.

*About 1 hour later*

The girls had been over for almost 45 minutes now.

We chose the movie Annabelle to watch as we all loved horror movies but not even 20 minutes through the movie, all of the boys were busy chewing on their girlfriends mouthes.

All except for me, obviously, which made me super uncomfortable.

I got fed up so I told them that I was tired and that I was going upstairs to my bedroom but I doubt that any of them heard me.

A/N (authors note)

Hey guys I hoped you like this first chapter.

At the top I have attached a picture of Holly but I might change it in the future.

Please vote/ comment/ follow. I love you all, Thanks! ❤️💛🇮🇪💚💙