Chapter 6

Holly P.O.V.

*1 hour later*

We had bought 3 pairs of bikinis. I insisted of just buying 1 since Niall was going to pay but he said that I looked hot in all of them so he didn't let me pick just 1.

I wore the black blue and purple bikini and headed downstairs to find the boys already jumping in the pool.

All except for Niall and Zayn.

"Finally you're back. What took you so long. At least it was worth the wait," Niall said with a wink.

"You look handsome yourself." I walked up to him and gave him a small peck on his lips.

We held hands and jumped into the pool together.

Me, the boys (except for Zayn) and their girlfriend's kept fooling in the pool playing games and chasing eachother.

I noticed that Zayn still wasn't in the pool so I decided to go up to him and talk to him.

"Her, what's wrong?" I asked as I sat down next to him on another deckchair.

"Oh..um..nothing, I just don't really like to swim.." I still didn't believe him.

"C'mon, please tell me what happened. I'm not that dumb and I know when someone's lying."

"Fine, I can't swim, I don't know how to. Happy now?"

"Oh, well, can't you stay at the shallow side of the pool?" I suggested.

"I would, but someone would push me and I'd end up almost sinking again." A sarcastic smile covered his face.

"Louis?" I asked, guessing.

"Mhm."

"Don't worry, I won't let him, come on, let's go, you're girlfriend is here and you barely even talked to her since she came."

You dragged Zayn to the shallow side of the pool where everyone was sitting at, talking.

"Well look who decided to come in the water."

"Don't even thing about it Louis." Zayn quickly answered him and all of you laughed.

"Let's play 20 questions!" You suggested.

Everyone agreed and started asking you questions.

"Favourite colour?"            "Purple."

"Birthday?".                         "5th March."

"Favourite food?"               "Hot dogs."

They kept asking questions and you answering them until it was soon 5 in the evening.

"Ok I'm having super fun but it's getting late. I'm feeling cold, I need to take a shower and get home." I said.

"Ok, let's go inside and if you want you can sleep over again." Niall offered.

"I'd love to baby" you gave him a kiss on the lips.

I took a shower and put on a pair of Niall's boxers and a shirt on then we dived into his bed, cuddled and soon fell asleep.

Niall P.O.V.

*The next morning*

I woke up to Holly snoring softly. I looked over at her and smiled at how cute she was.

"Good morning baby" she said. I guess she must have woke up.

"Good morning beautiful" I kissed her temple.

"What are we gonna do today?"

"Ughhh, today me and the boys have a signing. We'll be back at around 5 tonight."

"Aww. It's ok, do the girls have anything to do, maybe we can go shopping together?"

"I don't think so, you'll have to ask them.

You can ask them at breakfast this morning, I'm sure they slept here."

----------------------------------------------------------
A/n

Hey guys.

I'm really sorry for the crappy fill in chapters but I promise you, drama is coming soon.

Anyway, please vote/ follow/ comment/ share.

Love you ❤️💛🇮🇪💚💙