Chapter 5

Holly P.O.V.

"So.....I know we only have met less than 24 hours ago and we barely know each other but I feel like that I have known you for years, so...I was wondering if you would be my..you know...girlfriend..?" He asked me as he scratched his neck and blushed. I could tell that he was nervous for my answer.

"Yes, of course I would! I love you so much!" I said as I jumped into his arms.

"He was surprised at first but then hugged me. After about 2 minutes, he pulled a bit away from the hug and cupped my chin and kissed me gently on my lips and it felt like fireworks.

I didn't resist. Actually I kissed him back.

After about another 3 minutes, I gently pulled back.

"I think we should go inside because your friends are probably still waiting and they're probably thinking bad stuff right now."

"Ok, let's go back inside." He wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling we closer to him as we walked inside.

Niall P.O.V.

We walked in and to say that I was super happy would be an understatement.

"So ermm....Holly, meet my best friends, idiots, roommates and band mates, Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn." I said, pointing to each one. (By the way, Liam and Zayn had got back home while Niall and Holly were talking outside.)

"Guys, meet my girlfriend, Holly." I said as I blushed.

"Congratulations dude," Liam started.

"Yeah, finally you're not gonna be the only one without a girlfriend." Harry continued.

"Hey, don't do any sex in this house okay?" Louis joked, embarrassing me like always.

All of the boys laughed and I giggled nervously.

"So...ermm....wanna watch a movie or..?" Zayn finally said, breaking the awkward silence.

"I don't really feel like watching a movie. Does anyone want to go swimming?"

"Fine by me!" Everyone says together.

"Ok, but I don't have any swim suits, not even at home, so I'm gonna go home quickly to grab some money and go buy a swim suit."

"So this is what we're gonna do, you boys can call your girlfriends to come over while me and Holly can go shopping for some swim suits, and I'm gonna pay." I said, turning my head to look at Holly's beautiful blue eyes once again.

She giggled and we walked out and headed to my car.

*About 45 minutes later, they are going to pay for the swim suits*

"You know you don't have to do this right?" She asked as we walked up to the cash register of Vectoria Secret to pay for her suim suits.

"I know, but I wanted to because I love you." I said and immediately blushed when I realised what I had just said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" She cute me off with a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too," she said look straight into my eyes and smiled. "Now let's go back to the house so we can go swimming because I'm super excited!"

I giggled at how cute she was as we headed back to my car to drive back home.

-------------------------------
A/n

Hey guys, I hoped you liked this chapter.

Please vote/ comment/ share/ follow.

Thank you and love you all ❤️💛🇮🇪💚💙