Chapter 9

Niall P.O.V.

It was now about 30 minutes later and I couldn't sleep. I was worried about what had happened in the kitchen.

I decided to go to the kitchen to make a glass of warm milk maybe that would make me fall asleep.

As I walked into the kitchen I noticed Harry standing at the counter with a glass and a bottle of vodka in front of him.

"Hey mate, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He snapped back.

"Geez, why is everyone in such a bad mood all of a sudden?" I answered back as I put my mug filled with chocolate milk in the microwave.

"Ugh, just go back in your room and cuddle with your girlfriend."

"Okay, what happened and what did you tell her when she came down to drink?"

"I didn't tell her anything and even if I did, it's none of your business."

"That's not true, I heard screaming and yes, it is my business cause that's my girlfriend and you're my best friend."

"Fine, I heard you and Holly make out. Then she came here to drink even though she never ended up drinking and she tried to talk to me but I just yelled at her and she asked if me and Olivia fought or something so I told her that we didn't and even if we did she wouldn't care and I finally told her to go fuck you already then she just went back to your room."

"Bro why are you jealous?" I tried to stay calm but aperantly he wasn't.

"I'm not fucking jealous!" And with that he stormed off back to his room, leaving the bottle of alcohol and cup on the counter.

I sighed, finished my hot chocolate milk and put the cups in the dish washer and the bottle in the cupboard next to the other bottles of alcohol then went upstair into my room.

When I walked back into my room I looked over at the bed and noticed that Holly was still sleeping peacefully on the bed.

I hopped in bed next to her until about 20 minutes later I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you're doing well!
Sorry for the very short chapter but I have writers block and because of that next chapter would robably be up next week or maybe even more.

Anyway, please vote/ comment/ share/ follow.

Love you guys ❤️💛🇮🇪💚💙