Entering the Villa

(What Erica's wearing but with brown heels instead of the boots ^^)

Erica's P.O.V

The message with the voice note was just sent to the boys. I am bricking it but it could be worse, at least i'm not going in alone. 

As I approach the walk way of the villa I see a beautiful blonde haired girl standing there waiting. Okay I take back what I said before, she is just making more nervous as she is gorgeous. She turns around when she hear my heals. 

'' Hey gorg, i'm Erica, how are you?'' I ask as I make my way over to her and give her a hug

'' Hi babe, i'm Chloe, a bit nervous but good how about you?'' she asks as she introduces herself

'Same babe, same' I reply and we are then instructed to walk over to area where the date will take place

Me and Chloe continue talking after we got situated, asking each other questions about themselves and what we look for in a guy. We were mid conversation about what we do when we are interrupted by a loud ''Hey''

We both turn around to see that it came from one of the boys and they are all coming for the date. I hope that doesn't cause a problem with the girls later on. 

We both stood up and started introduces ourselves to the boys. Chloe introduces herself first then I go, ''Hey i'm Erica''. The boys take turns saying their names, it helps but it will still take me a while to remember who is who, ''Brad'', ''Toby'', ''Aaron'' , ''Hugo'' and ''Jake''

Chloe asks the boys if they want any champagne, i'm hoping they say yes and someone knows how to open the bottle because I need a drink and I don't care if I have to open the bottle myself, they say yes and Jake steps up to open it. Chloe squeals when it's open as it makes a loud pop, he gives us both glasses and we both have different reactions to it, Chloe says ''Thank you so much, Oh it's pink, yay'' and I say '' awk here why is it only half full''. This cause everyone to give out a laugh and Jake to put a bit more in my glass, ''Thanks doll''

''I'll be question master'' Chloe says and one of the boys say ''quiz master''. Chloe then repeats that saying ''Oh yeah, quiz master, okay, how old are you?'' the boys answer in turns with with ''24'', ''26'', ''24'', ''22'', Jake then clearly wasn't paying attention and says ''Whats that sorry?'' I answer laughing with ''How old are you?'' he then says ''24''

Chloe states ''i'm like older than most of you'', the way she says that makes it sounds like she is older than she is, Jake replies with '' How old are you?'' she replies with ''Guess''. Jake seems hesitant to take a guess and I don't blame him, but eventually ventures a guess that is wrong, she says ''i'm 25, i'm a women''. I have to hold back my laugh at that answer, only the three boys at the end saw me do it and have the same reaction. Jake then says '' How old are you then?'' and I reply with '' i'm 24''

Me and Chloe both say '' you are all really nervous'' and she finishes it off with telling them to relax

Jake asks the question ''Where are you from?'', Chloe answers first and I say '' I'm from Dublin but I live in Oxford now''. The date continues on with the boys saying who went down first and who they are coupled up with. 

Chloe asks the questions '' Is anyone like dead keen?'' and ''Has anyone done any snogging?'' the same boy answering both questions

The boys ask us our type, Chloe answering first saying she likes gym guys, with tattoos, good teeth and a dry sense of humour, I then answer with '' I like guys who have good teeth, dark hair, don't take themselves too serious and are able to have a laugh'' 

One of the boys, he is cute, says '' So girls, have you ever been on a date with five boys?'' we both reply with no and Chloe turns the question back around. We both say we would recommend it though.

They then ask us how we feel about meeting the girls and we both say that we feel fine because they came out here themselves. One of the boys ask us who we are liking the most, I reply with '' Wouldn't you like to Know, but seriously I think yous are all really attractive and I don't know any of you well enough to answer that'' 

Chloe says '' Will we head inside?'' and we all start to stand up when I say '' Thank you all for the lovely date, do you think I can take the rest of my drink in?'' causing everyone to laugh and say thank you for the date as well. 

Me and Chloe end up in the middle of the boys and I say '' I feel like i'm a celebrity and yous are me body gaurds'' 

================================================================================================================================================================

We walk in to the villa and all the girls are at the firepit talking, as we are in the kitchen I say         '' Hello, i'm Erica'' and we all introduce ourselves to each other 

In beech hut 

"I am not really a fan of being the centre of attention, I mean it depends on the situation i'm in. Coming into the villa is very nerve racking, i feel like I am being interrogated. The girls are being nice to us but I can tell they are on edge about me and Chloe potentially stealing the boy they are with."

We were all over at the firepit, the girls asking how the dates went and what our usual type is. I just say the same answer that I told the boys earlier and saying that they have to be funny, Faye saying that ''you won't find that with any of the boys in here'' 

Chloe then gets a text saying in 24 hours she will couple up with a boy leaving one girl single #youdoyouhun #letthegamesbegin 

I then get a text that says '' Erica, Welcome to love island, in 24 hours you will not be coupling up with anyone, instead you will be single until the next recoupling #playthefield #hotgirlsummer'' 

Everyone is silent for a minute and then Shannon says '' Shit's getting real'' and then the silence continues 

Beach Hut 

''I am a bit confused, I thought I was coming here to get away from a hot girl summer. I'll not complain though, this gives me more time to get to know everyone equally and doesn't give me a disadvantage with making friends with the girls. I get to just relax and work on my tan, god knows I need it''

An 

So I had the most votes for her coming in with Chloe and her coupling up with Hugo 

I will focus more on her relationship with Hugo in the next parts