Horny Devils

Erica's P.O.V

After we all go get dressed into the costumes for the challenge we head down to the challenge area. When I get there I see an ice bath, fuck sake.....I have done this before for a friends YouTube video and it gave me such a bad burn, I say to the group '' Well this should be fun'' 

After the challenge is explained all of the girls line up and wait for it to start, I am bricking it..I don't know what secrets are going to come out. 

Toby goes first and says '' This girl says she orgasums in her sleep'' causing everyone to give out sounds of surprise.. it's not me, he then kisses Kaz which turns out to be wrong and revels the answer to be Liberty.

It's Jake's turn next and his secret is '' This girl once got a sex toy stuck inside her'' causing the boys to start laughing, he then kisses Liberty and revels the answer to be Chloe. 

Brad is up next and he says ''This girl loves to start the day by sending a tit pick'' not me either, he kisses Faye, it is very steamy kiss causing everyone to start oohing, and that is the correct answer.

Aaron is the boy up next and his secret is '' This girl has had a threesome three times'', he picks Sharon and they share a very steamy kiss, I wouldn't be surprised if they get together at some point, and after he revels the answer and shows he was correct  she says '' well how am I supposed to know if I like girls and boys if I don't find out for myself'' causing all the girls to start hollering. 

Toby then goes again '' This girl had sex in a bar toilet'', not me, he then goes and tries to kiss Shannon but she pulls him into a hug instead, he takes it well, and he ends up getting the answer right. 

It is Hugo's turn and is secret is '' This girl kissed her ex's brother and best friend in one night'', fuck...aw shite...that is me...oops, this causes everyone to start oohing again. He comes over and walks up and down the line then stops in front of me saying '' I think it's you'' and then pulls me in for a kiss. He takes control of the kiss puller me closer than I thought was possible and I lace my hands in his hair, his lips are very soft. The kiss is soft yet eager at the same time leaving me wanting more as we pull away after what seems longer than it actually was. 

As he got the answer right I had to sit in the ice bath for 10 seconds... 10 FUCKING SECONDS

Beach Hut

''The kiss with Hugo, it was really good.. he is a very good kisser '' 

It is now the girls turn and Faye is up first, the secret she revels is '' This boy nan once walked in on him having sex'' she goes and kisses Brad as it's know that he lives with his nan so it's the most likely answer and she gets it right causing him to go into the bath.

Chloe goes next and says '' This boy has a massive foot fetish'', it's obviously Jake so she goes and kisses him and gets the answer right leading to him going in the ice.

It's Sharon's turn next and she says '' This boy once had sex in the middle of the road'' causing all the girls to be shocked, she picks Aaron and again they share a good kiss. She then revels the answer is Hugo, i'm a bit shocked...didn't expect that, meaning he has to go in the ice. 

It is then Kaz's turn and she reads '' This boy once had sex in a car park'' causing Chloe to say '' No shame, no shame'', Kaz picks Toby and they share a kiss that makes the girl start oohing again, the answer is correct and he goes in the ice. 

Liberty reads '' This boy had sex in his kitchen'' the girls then form a group and she says '' I don't think Jake's tall enough to reach the counter'' causing me to laugh but she ends up kissing him anyway. She then revels the answer as Aaron causing me and Chloe to say '' I said that'' and him ending up in the ice

It is my turn now and I read '' This boy once snogged ten girls in one night'' causing Faye to say '' dirty, oh come on''. I stand in front of the boys and say '' I think it's going to be Hugo''... I just wanted to kiss him again. I pull him in for a kiss by grabbing the back of his neck, his hands go around my waist and he sucks on my lower lip.. he tastes like chocolate and strawberries. When he tries to deepen the kiss I pull away... gotta leave him wanting more. I revel the answer to be correct causing all the girls to start screaming and him going in the ice. 

Chloe goes again and reads '' This boy describes his shortest sex session as blink and you miss it'' then says ''that's embarrassing'' she kisses Aaron and revels the answer to be Brad, everyone then starts laughing, he then goes in the ice. That is the last one as we are told by the producers to start heading back up to the villa.

================================================================================================================================================================

We then start to get ready for the night, I have a shower and straighten my hair before starting on my makeup. I decide to do full makeup with a light brown eye shadow in my crease and a slightly dark nude lip colour. I go with this dress with my hair down. 

All of the girls are in the dressing room talking about the challenge

All of the girls are in the dressing room talking about the challenge. Sharon asks Chloe '' Did you kiss anyone else in the challenge?, I can't remember'' Chloe replies with '' I kissed Jake, that was tongue, I kissed Aaron, that was tongue''. Faye then asks '' Who was the best kisser?'' and Chloe replies with ''Aaron was the best kisser'', I think she might pick him because of that. 

After a couple of minutes Chloe asks the room '' If you were me who would you pick?'' causing Sharon and Shannon to reply with Hugo, not gonna lie i'd be jealous if she picked him, Liberty then says '' To be fair it is love island, you just got to do what you got to do'' and Faye says '' It's your night tonight for sure''

We all then head downstairs for the night, we cheers to ''Horny Devils'' and then all of the girls take pictures that were taken by Jake, they were actual decent enough.

I'm sat with Chloe, Shannon and Kaz when Chloe gets a text saying '' Chloe, the time has come for you to choose which boy you want to couple up with. All islander must now gather around the fire pit #upforgrabs #stealtheshow'' 

I'm sitting on the edge by myself, Chloe stands in front of everyone, i'm nervous and it's not even me picking a boy... can't imagine how she's feeling.  

She makes her speech '' Okay, I have chosen this boy because he was really welcoming, he has made me feel at home and we get along great. He's funny and cheeky and that's what i'm looking for. So the boy I have chosen to couple with is .....'' 

AN

That's the first episode finished 

I won't be updating for a few days